Before and After

Bluebullit

Established Member
well first i had the Magnapacks and i wasn't sure if i liked them so i put the regular Magnaflows in and the only down side is the cams aren't as loud but other than that i love them. I still need to get a better video of me driving but tell me your opinions please cause i have been thinking about getting some Borla Stingers since they sound better than the Packs...

Magnapacks:
My Car :: idlecam-1.flv video by corylane21 - Photobucket

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-fdXZK84Ak&feature=channel_page]YouTube - 2001 mustang gt magnapacks[/ame]

Magnaflow:
FILE0069.flv video by corylane21 - Photobucket

FILE0066.flv video by corylane21 - Photobucket

Thanks Guys

Longhornd00d

I Roll With My Kitties
Established Member
I love the way your car sounds. I wish we could get the 3V's sounding the same way. :(

Bluebullit

Established Member
i love the sound of the regular magnaflows... what kind of blower? procharger?

Its the Vortech V2-SQ with an intercooler setup

Thanks guys yeah i need to get a longer video with a launch, drive by, and maybe another idle one cause that one sounds kinda funny
I might be trading it for an 01 bullitt on here but im not real sure yet so im enjoying ever min with her lol

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I like the sound. Very mean. Which is what I expected from the MagnaPacks. How loud is it on the inside of the car?

yefferys50

Established Member
Sounds way better with the regular Magnaflows. I was considering the 'packs on my car but they really do sounds like doodoo.

1992sc50

What, its just a 5oh!
Established Member
Sounds good. Only bad thing is that vid isnt good enough. We need to you really romp on it and open her up so we can really hear it sing!

Bluebullit

Established Member
yeah the packs were awesome except for a certain RPM level and i think it was around like 2500 or something, it would be really poppy/raspy and i didnt really like that, but on the highway about 75 they can get annoying.

yeah i plan on making a video tomorrow, that was just all that i had so far on the magnaflows but ill post them up as soon as i make them

thanks guys, yeah im pretty happy with it thats for sure

Users who are viewing this thread