Before and after

AirForce Hemi

Kenne Bell FTW
Established Member
He is doing really good. He still has the shop, however, he started a job with the DOT working on the state trucks and snowplows. He does machine work and assembly by appointment only now.

Cool, good for him. When I was there two years ago. He was SOOOO busy. Doing all the work and I think your mom was helping out here and there. Very nice Lady also. I felt really bad that he was the only one there. There were so many motors he was working on.

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
Cool, good for him. When I was there two years ago. He was SOOOO busy. Doing all the work and I think your mom was helping out here and there. Very nice Lady also. I felt really bad that he was the only one there. There were so many motors he was working on.

Yeah it was just my dad, my mom, and me. I worked there through highschool and summers when I was home from college. He is still super busy even though he isn't open for business hours. I miss working there. I am surprised I never met you...did he build your engine in '06?

AirForce Hemi

Kenne Bell FTW
Established Member
Yeah it was just my dad, my mom, and me. I worked there through highschool and summers when I was home from college. He is still super busy even though he isn't open for business hours. I miss working there. I am surprised I never met you...did he build your engine in '06?

Come to think it maybe it was three years ago. Man its been awhile. Ask him he should remember. It was the 1st 318ci Chrysler Small block he bored and stroked out to 402ci. He had to modify the block to fit the 4inch stroke crank. I think he told me you were at school when he was building my motor. I've got a bunch of pics from inside his shop when he was building it. Was really cool and gave me a tour of the shop and let me watch a lil bit while he was puting the motor together.:thumbsup:

6spd

Established Member
looks better. you should get some chrome blinker bulbs for it. itll completely get rid of the orange but will flash orange when its on :thumbsup:

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
Come to think it maybe it was three years ago. Man its been awhile. Ask him he should remember. It was the 1st 318ci Chrysler Small block he bored and stroked out to 402ci. He had to modify the block to fit the 4inch stroke crank. I think he told me you were at school when he was building my motor. I've got a bunch of pics from inside his shop when he was building it. Was really cool and gave me a tour of the shop and let me watch a lil bit while he was puting the motor together.:thumbsup:

Ah I see. Yeah I will call him tonight and ask him. I am sure he will remember you. How long did your project take? How did you like it? I know I am bias but I think he does an excellent job. He really cares about the work he does, he doesn't just throw stuff together. How long were you stationed at malmstrom?

AirForce Hemi

Kenne Bell FTW
Established Member
Ah I see. Yeah I will call him tonight and ask him. I am sure he will remember you. How long did your project take? How did you like it? I know I am bias but I think he does an excellent job. He really cares about the work he does, he doesn't just throw stuff together. How long were you stationed at malmstrom?

Took him about 2-3weeks I think to bore the motor out/modify the block to fit new 4inch crank and put it together from manifold to oil pan. I was in a rush to get it together cause I was leaving Montana so I had to have the motor back in my Duster like 2-3day after he finished. He did a great job but the only thing I didnt like which I understand cause your Dad had some many projects going on at the same time is he had my motor on a table and not a engine stand when he was puting it together. He was very good at explaining what he was doing and why he was doing it. I was only stationed at Malmstrom for a year. I think sep04-dec05.

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
Took him about 2-3weeks I think to bore the motor out/modify the block to fit new 4inch crank and put it together from manifold to oil pan. I was in a rush to get it together cause I was leaving Montana so I had to have the motor back in my Duster like 2-3day after he finished. He did a great job but the only thing I didnt like which I understand cause your Dad had some many projects going on at the same time is he had my motor on a table and not a engine stand when he was puting it together. He was very good at explaining what he was doing and why he was doing it. I was only stationed at Malmstrom for a year. I think sep04-dec05.

He likes to use a table for assembly. He does them all like that. I'm sure he has an explanation, but I don't know it. :)

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
I don't blame you one bit for wanting to change out those lights. The factory ones that came on the SN95 GTs were horrible. I put a set of OEM Cobra headlights on my old 94 GT with some clear corners. Although I didn't like how the clear corners looked so I put the stockers back on.

Your smoked ones look really good!

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
Yep that would be my dad. How did you know I was his daughter? That's crazy. We are still planning on doing a 331 stroker motor with twin turbos.

I'm assuming thats you in your avatar and if so, WOW.

Your car looks good, good luck with the TT setup.

Blown_By_You

Richard Head
Established Member
I was going to tell you to buy silvania silverstar corner lights, but I forgot.. So....BUY THEM.. You should also maybe get the green bulbs from auto trim.... The look good with the corners and these lights...

IMG_1394.jpg

IMG_1396.jpg

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
I was going to tell you to buy silvania silverstar corner lights, but I forgot.. So....BUY THEM.. You should also maybe get the green bulbs from auto trim.... The look good with the corners and these lights...

God dammit Matt...... :nonono:

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
If you got a chin spoiler, it would spruce up the front end a bit as well. I have smoked headlights and chin spoiler.

Users who are viewing this thread