Before and after

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
This is a follow up of the "smoked headlights" thread.....I got the swap done and it looks great! 100% better than stock for sure :banana:

Before:
Pictures010.jpg

After:

Pictures012.jpg

VenomGTX

Awesome SVT Poster
Established Member
100x better. I dislike the stock headlights on SN-95s, they look so plain. Those add some character to your Stang.

sur_real1

I Am The Organizer
Established Member
Looks great. Maybe we'll see you at the Kidd Valley Cruises this summer in Seattle.

AirForce Hemi

Kenne Bell FTW
Established Member
Hey know your Father. He built my motor for my Duster when I was stationed at Malmstrom AFB. He was telling me he was going to build a TT motor for your Stang. That was like 2 years ago tho.

Last edited:

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
Hey know your Father. He built my motor for my Duster when I was stationed at Malmstrom AFB. He was telling me he was going to build a TT motor for your Stang. That was like 2 years ago tho.

Yep that would be my dad. How did you know I was his daughter? That's crazy. We are still planning on doing a 331 stroker motor with twin turbos.

AirForce Hemi

Kenne Bell FTW
Established Member
Yep that would be my dad. How did you know I was his daughter? That's crazy. We are still planning on doing a 331 stroker motor with twin turbos.

I use to have my 02 GT when I was at Malmstrom. We got to talking about Mustangs and he started talking about yours and what you two were planning on doing with it. I use to have the plates PONYPWR and he told me about your plates. Small world uh? lol

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
He is doing really good. He still has the shop, however, he started a job with the DOT working on the state trucks and snowplows. He does machine work and assembly by appointment only now.

Users who are viewing this thread