Beer bacon music may 17 & 18, 2014 | frederick, md fairgrounds

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
Hey y'all,

I'm going to be cruising down to this event with Pat (Shift Powers) for the weekend in May. I thought I'd throw it out there to you guys since I know a bunch of you are locals. I think I may have even joined MACA for a get together in that area some years ago. You can purchase tickets ahead of time, a one-day pass is $39 and the weekend pass is $65. We'll be doing both days.

An Epic 2 Day Festival!

Is anyone else interested?

Attending:

1. busta - Weekend
2. Shifty Powers - Weekend
3. kingCOBRAsvt_99 - Saturday Possible
4. itSSlow98 - Sunday possible
5. 5spd07gt - Possible
6. 007snake - Sunday Possible

Last edited:

kingCOBRAsvt_99

STOCK..looking
Established Member
Good possibility I'll go at least one day.

Eta: home brew comp eh? ....my 9.5% vanilla maple porter MIGHT be done by the deadline. Gonna be cutting it close. 6 grand top prize though :banana:

Last edited:

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
Good possibility I'll go at least one day.

Eta: home brew comp eh? ....my 9.5% vanilla maple porter MIGHT be done by the deadline. Gonna be cutting it close. 6 grand top prize though :banana:

NICE! Make sure you bring a few extra bottles for me!

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
Sweet! I'll bump the thread with my phone number the day before the event so whoever comes can text me. I'll buy the first round :)

007snake

mechanical music
Established Member
This is like in my backyard. I will try to go Sunday, be in OC Saturday. I see the Drunk Naked Pirates are playing-Great band! I have seen them before.

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
This is like in my backyard. I will try to go Sunday, be in OC Saturday. I see the Drunk Naked Pirates are playing-Great band! I have seen them before.

Nice! Added you to the list as a maybe.

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
This weekend fellas! If you're going please shoot me a PM so that I can give you my cell #.

paluka21

Established Member
This sounds like a lot of fun, but I would need to be taken out on a stretcher. Either the excessive beer would flatten me on the ground, or the bacon would give me cardiac arrest.

On a serious side, for those of you who will be attending Saturday from 12-5pm, there is a car show at the Valley Mall in Hagerstown behind JCPenney, about 30 minutes west of the Frederick Fairgrounds, directly up I-70, and then the first exit off I-81 north. The show typically starts at 5pm and goes until dark.

paluka21

Established Member
I want one of these:

Given that I've eaten a cup of oatmeal this morning and a handful of almonds, that bacon ginormous-burger is really making me hungry! Although, all the bacon on this "sandwich" most likely equals the amount of bacon I've consumed in my entire life.

Users who are viewing this thread