Been here 9 years

chrisheltra

Established Member
CoolstoryBrah.gif

Mustang71

Did I say that out loud?
Established Member
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sagfe6Y4akQ"]YouTube- Cool Story Hansel[/nomedia]

SLOW95

SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!
Established Member
LMAO, who gives a shit.
cookie.jpg

Im just joking, are you going to respond to this thread or come back in 9 more years?

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
Usually don't have much to say, spend most of the keyboard time on boards that have a lot of road racing folks.

Have you run VIR yet?? Which east coast tracks have you run and what did you like/dislike about them?

I may plan a vacation back east next year, and there are some tracks I think would be very fun to try out.

edz

Retired.
Established Member
Have you run VIR yet?? Which east coast tracks have you run and what did you like/dislike about them?

I may plan a vacation back east next year, and there are some tracks I think would be very fun to try out.

Was at VIR last week, with Tar Heel Sports Car Club Tarheel Sports Car Club love it there. No video can give you the sensation of what it is really like to ride the rollercoaster into the hog pen. Carolina Motorsports park is also a favorite. Spent most of the last 25 years in South Florida and Sebring is home. Gonna be there next month with Track Guys. Was hopeing to get around to more on the east coast, but with the economy the track budget is getting used up for groceries.

Users who are viewing this thread