Been gone for a while............................

Black Chip

Established Member
Obviously I don't get the car out much. But wouldn't ya know......... I recently got my inspection done. If you are familiar with I-495 in DE it has a few VERY nice stretches of road. I was just minding my business and a big Mercedes pulled up. We went. I pulled about four car lengths on him right away but then he stayed at that distance for a bit until we had to slow it down. I looked it up. Some kind of twin turbo model? Forget the #'s. I held him off and defended Cobra honor! Riding home I thought.... I still have a "problem"!;)

Black Chip

Established Member
I got a HUGE grin seeing over 2.1 million messages in the Terminator section. Some things never change. Still dominating. We did have a big head start!

stangfreak

Established Member
I wish I knew about this place when I had first got it. It would’ve had a 2.2 on it. I joined like 6 years after I got the car. Some guy in a bar asked me I was on here after he saw my car in the parking lot.

yea I found out from jimmy vaccaro. He recommended me to this site.

stangfreak

Established Member
Alex, you've really taken me back in time to those early days of the '03 Cobra (and '04). Good times. Insane times. Adrenaline pumping days. That's cool that you were there when Snakebite was filled (fly-byes). So were were also, I'm sure, familiar/friends with the NY/LI Terminator owners. I forget the name of Dom's forum back them. Great memories!

Bob honestly, those were great times. I remember when nitrous pete went 9.90's with his cobra. JDM with there cobra. All the shops were buying one. The meets, the dyno days. The forums just going nuts over the cobra. A few bolt ons and we were making 470rwhp and the grin we had on our faces when we left the shop was priceless. I go to mustang magic now and I feel so out of place. I feel like the OLD / NEW guy so to say haha. Lots of new faces. some of the old school guys show up time to time. But it changed. The new mustangs of course are better cars. Make crazy power. But it just never had that impact when the cobra came out. Every saturday was like a hang out at that shop. It was like one big family. We had the guys from westchester NY come down, brooklyn, staten island, CT, jersey. Iv seen and drove and been in every single combination imaginable to do on a 03 cobra. It really was the best time I have had with a car. Dom's site was called svtsnake.

stangfreak

Established Member
bob im sure you recognize this road. Looks very familiar haha. you remember AJ back in the day right? This was another cool fly by. Back when he had the 2.3 whipple. I was in the passenger seat. I was shitting bricks on the second pass. car was fast. The silver cobra parked on the side in the beginning of the video is my cobra. I got out of the car that day and I was shaking. It was the first time being in a pumped up whipple cobra setup. That vwas a long time ago. venomous john was there that day also, jimmy vaccaro, pete with the mach 1. we made a video of venomous johns passes but I cant find the videos

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread