Been gone a little while BUT BEEN BUSY!

ZOMBEAST

Killed by Death
Established Member
Looks awesome! Were all those plates a K-member lowering kit? I might go a similar route if I rebuild my engine. Good luck with it!

thgt500

Established Member
are you planning on doing the svtpp stripes on the hood?

Yep. Just got back from body shop where they aligned the hood PERFECT. Looks factory. I see the stripe guy in next couple days. Having to adapt a BMC extreme mamba stripe kit to the hood, but should look sick when its done. No more gaps or leveling issues. They really did a excellent job! :banana:

Shots from bodyshop:

capture screen

image hosting 15mb

Last edited:

thgt500

Established Member
Hood fitment is awesome

Stock motor? Hp goals?
Yes still stock motor but only until August or carnage. Hp will be boost dependent and right now pulley'd for around 24 to 25lbs on e85. Got to finish tuning so I can get numbers and make more educated pulley decision. Im running a lower which I gather is uncommon. Most seem to run stock balancers with KB's it seems. Which is possibly what I'll be doing if boost is to high. This has been a Stout lil factory block and its life hasn't been easy. Lot of drag racing, the mile, street play, etc. It owes me nothing and built motor plans are complete sans options.

Last edited:

Stri8ed

Killer
Established Member
Awesome!! I was at Lethal yesterday, I looked for your car but I didn't see it. There was a white w/ blue stripe there. I heard about your build from Van. Would love to see it in person sometime.

thgt500

Established Member
Awesome!! I was at Lethal yesterday, I looked for your car but I didn't see it. There was a white w/ blue stripe there. I heard about your build from Van. Would love to see it in person sometime.
Itll be back there soon to test out new loaded dyno on my new setup. I keep this thread updated. Always down to meet a fello SVT-er. :beer:

thgt500

Established Member
Awesome only change i would do is black vents on the hood. Nice stuff in for numbers

I saw another guys on here with the vents painted black. Looked awesome. Hind sight 20/20 I guess.

Looks great man. Nasty setup.

Thanks! Will be fun for a couple months. Then be really fun when we can turn it up with built motor and ported heads/cams.

Users who are viewing this thread