Been busy on the Terminator powered Notch!

03 TOPLESSSVT

Established Member
Looks GREAT Mike!! :beer: .... Good luck at Pete's!! :)
Picked up some E85 today so we will see how it goes. :beer:

So you went the "other" way? KB to Eaton? Killer looking port job, may I ask why? What advantages are there in running ported E vs KB?
Well it wil pick up torque first off and with some spray in the future it will pick up everything. Other than that I can think of 2,500 other reasons lol. +, I am NOT a big KB fan. Loved the Whipple i had on one of my past Terminators! More things will be coming soon as well.

What would 12 hrs of porting done for that 2.2?? Notch looks nasty! where in CT are you from i grew up in Southington but live in Tampa
I grew up in TPA lol and live in Somers Ct now. I was just down there for the MNRA season opener. Parents live in Riverview & sister lives in New Tampa. Know the area well.

xxjaymanzxx

Established Member
I grew up in TPA lol and live in Somers Ct now. I was just down there for the MNRA season opener. Parents live in Riverview & sister lives in New Tampa. Know the area well.

you ever go to any shows out here or cruises i just picked up an 03 cobra and i live in stafford right next door to you

03 TOPLESSSVT

Established Member
awsome job mike... My car is at pete's right now. Can't wait to get her back!!!
Why is it still there? I guess I will see it tomarrow..

you ever go to any shows out here or cruises i just picked up an 03 cobra and i live in stafford right next door to you
I'll watch out for you but no, not much of a show guy. More of a track guy. I like the action. What color is the 03?

xxjaymanzxx

Established Member
Nothing wrong with that what track you go to. It's black all stock on the outside for now

03 TOPLESSSVT

Established Member
Just saw this but yes it was up there. Shes perfect. Nice Nice Terminator! One of 2 Redfire Verts up there. The other one was on the lift next door getting a Full Tilt Boggie kit installed. Im going to post up my results in another thread right now BTW.

Users who are viewing this thread