Been a while.. few shots of my truck to introduce the 2010 season!

INFAMOU$

The Infamous Project
Established Member
Just figured I would post a few pics from the Car show i was in last weekend. The L came runner up in it's class :)

I do plan to make a few changes this year such as a hood and tailgate wing. It feels so nice to be driving it again after being away last year!

infamouslightning.jpg

All3.jpg

L.jpg

The Mustang I built on The Infamous Project:

infamousmustang.jpg

The BMW I built on The Infamous Project:

ACS2.jpg

1sweetSVT

too low
Established Member
god i freakin love that truck!! i think i like the blue wheels better tho...what kind of hood you thinking about? harwood ftw!!!!!

INFAMOU$

The Infamous Project
Established Member
Ha so you are one of the Blue Wheel Lovers! :p They were "ok" blue but now your eye is more on the truck as a whole instead of just on the wheels in my opinion.. Meh, it's all in a days work to change the color again if i wanted..

Harwood Hood all the way! Just have to find one :) If I make it down to FL we'll have to trade trucks for a bit because I love yours too!

1sweetSVT

too low
Established Member
hey anytime your ready bro...i just threw on some black heads/corners and i think either a cervinis and harwood is next!

Stinger2007

Established Member
Yes, what a nice truck, congrats on the show.

Also, 1sweetsvt, to me your truck looks just as nice. I love the color combo very much.

Is your interior stock?

1sweetSVT

too low
Established Member
Yes, what a nice truck, congrats on the show.

Also, 1sweetsvt, to me your truck looks just as nice. I love the color combo very much.

Is your interior stock?

if your asking me then ya pretty much. got some gauges, 7" indash....and a 3.5cuft sealed box somewhere in there

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread