Beefcake: Not your average vendor

poof100

Established Member
LOL, a 10.50 daily driver 15 years ago was pretty sweet!

I still have my first 5.0 write up on that one

webartasm.jpg
webartbsm.jpg
webartcsm.jpg

LOL, I think you need to be a little "confident" if you want to be good at something.

I've been messing with these modulars about 15 years now, and I def have a passion for it.

There are a lot of people very knowledgeable in the business that have helped me get where I am today with this and I can't thank them enough.

Lidio Iacobelli, Sal Menella, Jamie Meyer, Ken Bjonnes, Brandon Alsept, Jon Lund, Justin Burcham, Dan Millen, Brian Campbell, Fred Cook

I'm sure i'm missing some peeps there.

At the end of the day, I just really enjoy messing with these things. The wife hates it :) , but I really enjoy it.

Yeah, I can't find my write up from 5.0 on my Black 99. They did a feature from when I went to NMRA BG one year. You and Ben rocked the Vortech while I pushed the Procharger with the help of Larocca. :D

I remember the days of Sal and PSP. He had my Lightning running pretty strong until I blew up the Tranny and had to put one of his built ones in. Beast tranny! I wonder what happened to Sal.

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Yeah, I can't find my write up from 5.0 on my Black 99. They did a feature from when I went to NMRA BG one year. You and Ben rocked the Vortech while I pushed the Procharger with the help of Larocca. :D

I remember the days of Sal and PSP. He had my Lightning running pretty strong until I blew up the Tranny and had to put one of his built ones in. Beast tranny! I wonder what happened to Sal.

Sal lives in Fl now, I still talk to him. I spent a couple nights at his house back in the day while we thrashed to put a nitrous kit on the truck to get it ready for the mmff shootout.

I think he's working for Goodyear.

Users who are viewing this thread