Beefcake: Not your average vendor

Benchracer

Established Member
I have been building/racing cars for over 10 years. Have dealt with many vendors from import stuff to domestic. I have had good vendors, bad ones, and ones that just do what they are supposed to by getting the part to ypu at a reasonable price. Well, after ordering from Terry the other day, I can say its the best experience I have had with any vendor hands down. I have never seen a vendor not only get me the best prices I could find(and believe me I looked for months) but I got my parts in a day coming all the way from halfway across the country. Was very good to talk to over the phone like you were talking to a buddy instead of a parts seller. Im almost done with my build but I guarantee any parts I will need from here on out will be bought from him if he carries it. I have never wrote a vendor review in my life but his service impressed me so much, I couldnt go without giving him the recognition. Thanks again Beefcake.

mhyjek

Established Member
Terry is awesome! He has always replied to my email, calls, pm's same day! He gets great prices and with my build at the shop he deals with he has been updating me daily. I my own business and keeping in touch with your clients and working hard for them is something I do everyday including sundays; Terry has done the same by me and I don't hesitate to recommend him plus a lot of his retail is american made!

Mad_Marc

Procharged!
Established Member
I agree!! Thanks to Terry at beefcake I have race stars coming in, I will also be ordering my fuel system through them when the time comes. Terry takes the time to answer any questions with just about anything, he even reviewed my mods and assisted with my fuel system choices. By far one if the greatest experiences when it comes to purchasing aftermarket products. Thanks Terry, and keep up the great work, for those looking for products I def recommend you check out Beefcake first.

nowwhat

Established Member
I agree!! Thanks to Terry at beefcake I have race stars coming in, I will also be ordering my fuel system through them when the time comes. Terry takes the time to answer any questions with just about anything, he even reviewed my mods and assisted with my fuel system choices. By far one if the greatest experiences when it comes to purchasing aftermarket products. Thanks Terry, and keep up the great work, for those looking for products I def recommend you check out Beefcake first.

I agree totally

spdracr0

Established Member
I have not known Beefcake very long. Only back to the time of a Red Lightning... There are vendors and then there are people like Terry who have owned about every modular vehicle and understands the way they work. Couple that with a passion for what he does along with being a stand up guy and you have one heck of a combination. He seems more of an assistant or friend to help you get the parts you need to get better and if you do not need them then he doesnt wanna sell them to you. It is about YOU and that is the difference....

poof100

Established Member
I have not known Beefcake very long. Only back to the time of a Red Lightning... There are vendors and then there are people like Terry who have owned about every modular vehicle and understands the way they work. Couple that with a passion for what he does along with being a stand up guy and you have one heck of a combination. He seems more of an assistant or friend to help you get the parts you need to get better and if you do not need them then he doesnt wanna sell them to you. It is about YOU and that is the difference....

Ask Terry about his old Red 99 Cobra. He and a bunch of us were making some big power back then with the little 4.6 DOHC :rockon:

9cobra4

Chickennoodlesoup.
Established Member
Terry Reeves has a gift lol. He could honestly sell ice to an eskimo. He's been the #1 salesman at Beechmont Ford since I've met him on a local board in 06(?) I believe. Awesome dude, a little arrogant, but a good guy. Lol

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Good to hear. Helps make it easier what vendors to buy from.

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor

Thank you very much

Ask Terry about his old Red 99 Cobra. He and a bunch of us were making some big power back then with the little 4.6 DOHC :rockon:

LOL, a 10.50 daily driver 15 years ago was pretty sweet!

I still have my first 5.0 write up on that one

webartasm.jpg
webartbsm.jpg
webartcsm.jpg

Terry Reeves has a gift lol. He could honestly sell ice to an eskimo. He's been the #1 salesman at Beechmont Ford since I've met him on a local board in 06(?) I believe. Awesome dude, a little arrogant, but a good guy. Lol

LOL, I think you need to be a little "confident" if you want to be good at something.

I've been messing with these modulars about 15 years now, and I def have a passion for it.

There are a lot of people very knowledgeable in the business that have helped me get where I am today with this and I can't thank them enough.

Lidio Iacobelli, Sal Menella, Jamie Meyer, Ken Bjonnes, Brandon Alsept, Jon Lund, Justin Burcham, Dan Millen, Brian Campbell, Fred Cook

I'm sure i'm missing some peeps there.

At the end of the day, I just really enjoy messing with these things. The wife hates it :) , but I really enjoy it.

Users who are viewing this thread