bedliners....who has spray-in ones

00slvrL

RIP 05.18.2013
Established Member
I am wanting to get a spray in liner very soon, I had an old pickup of mine yrs ago done when they first started coming out.
I like how it looked and held up over the yrs.
I see now days there are quite a few options and COLORS, I see alot of you guys have the bed rug or maybe the plastic liner but have not seen any pics with the spray in...im really suprised.
Whose has a spray in, love to see pics, type you went with.
I would just go with black, but if i could find a exact or very close silver i would do that.
I dont haul much of anything its just for comestic for me but will keep the minor scratches off when I do throw something out back....
I personally hate the bed covers.
let me know what you got...pics too

chip moore

Established Member
No pics but mine was sprayed in when I got it. It is chipping off in some places and a little faded. I do use it as a truck though so???? I like it.

03LCalgaryAB

Established Member
I have the color matched line-x. It is also starting to fade in some high use areas. I'll try to take a pic for ya. Line-x also offers a lifetime warranty.

00slvrL

RIP 05.18.2013
Established Member
I have the color matched line-x. It is also starting to fade in some high use areas. I'll try to take a pic for ya. Line-x also offers a lifetime warranty.

I really liked what ive seen from line x, even seen some of the custom work that can be done too.

I'm not a real fan of the spray in liners, but I do like the ones Ford is now offering from the factory.

oh really? I bet that option from them is pretty pricey.

Bluebolt

Hold my beer n watch this
Established Member
i can get you some pictures of mine. It is a color matched speedliner. It actually has some form of clear on it to prevent it from fading as quickly. and the blue they had came real close to the sonic blue. Guy who did mine told me after the fact that he could do just about anything you can do with paint as far as design work. I was thinking about having the Lightning logo off the front fender painted in the bed.

Tazman1

fast is not fast enough!!
Established Member
I have a version of the Rhino Liner in mine...
Not sure who sprayed it in there? It was like that when I bought the truck back in 2004.

00slvrL

RIP 05.18.2013
Established Member
i can get you some pictures of mine. It is a color matched speedliner. It actually has some form of clear on it to prevent it from fading as quickly. and the blue they had came real close to the sonic blue. Guy who did mine told me after the fact that he could do just about anything you can do with paint as far as design work. I was thinking about having the Lightning logo off the front fender painted in the bed.

Yes exactly of what i was thinking about the logo, How much was it to do a solid color...seems like i read it starts at 750 but i could be wrong:eek:
I was trying to find some speedliner dealers here in houston awile back but didnt seem to find any. Where did you have it done?

On the speedliner website(in the gallery)they have a siver L with a custom liner......color matched liner with a yellow lightning bolt in the center:beer:

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
I think it's like $300-400. I'm not sure, but it's comparable to an aftermarket job.

Do you have any more info on the Ford one? I just got a new truck and I'm looking at all the bed liner options. I was thinking of going with the spray in

Users who are viewing this thread