bed lids

bglf83

Established Member
ok i am looking at a few lids that i have not heard off so if you would will you tell me if this is allright for my L.

There is one made by Fibernetics and i can get a nice discount on this, is this brand ok?

lightningfast03

Established Member
A lid is a lid is a lid, Personally I don't know about the Fibernetics. But to me the gaylords looks the best. I have a Lowrider brand and it kind of looks bulky it came with my truck. I don't really like it. So what ever you do I would'nt go that route.

02Lightning629

Established Member
Heres mine!!!

I have an A.R.E lid i think they are nice Gaylord's are also nice but i've read in a few places on a few posts also that A.R.E. lids are probably the best made lids. Mine was 800 painted and put on heres a few pics.
pic3.jpg
pic20.jpg

pic2.jpg
pic4.jpg

NewYorkBolt

Established Member
I just put a Gaylords on my truck and it looks/works really good. It takes a while to instal, but its worth it. They come painted, carpeted underneath, and with a light mounted to it. They are also low profile, so it wont make the bed look too bulky.

RACCOON

Lids

I had a ARE tonneau put on my 02 black Lightning and they gave me the remote lock / unlock. When I use my remote to lock or unlock the doors it unlocks or locks my cover. They painted it at the factory to match the color of my L and did an outstanding job. So far I have been very pleased with it. They also have a battery or 12v light for this unit. I opted for the battery jobbie cause I didn't think that I would use it that much. Only thing is don't forget to turn it off. It's a little pricey but looks darn good. The conture of the lid kinda matches the conture of the hood.
Hope this info helps.

RACCOON

Users who are viewing this thread