Votes: 19 61.3%
  • Is Baseball still on?

Votes: 3 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gump

aka jamz
Established Member
Damn...the Falcons didn't beat the Bears, the BEARS beat the Bears!! The Bears made the Falcons look a lot better than they actually are.

-Mike

Falcons fan here.

While I partly agree with your logic, IMO the Falcons simply came out on top is all in the score. The Bears appear to be a self destructing team as Jay Cutler's #'s in the red zone are piss poor. Until he raises that bar then Chicago's reoccurring theme will be "almost!"

The bears in that Game Sunday reminded me of the Georgia Bulldogs last season last year. Almost only applies in horse shoes & hand grenades.

At the end of the season, the Bears will not be judged about how much potential they had, rather the results. Proven winners are know by their results, not their potential. You will not see one football expert state "the Chicago Bears almost" at the end of the season, for that will not matter.

This game reminded me of Falcons/Vikings game last year. Falcons won the score BUT the Vikings ran that football right down their throat & on defense shut them down pretty good though the score did not reflect it. That game, Falcons simply came out on top is all.

Almost all good teams have a positive ratio on turnovers & take aways. They take advantage of opportunities to help them get the better record. Right now so far, the Bears simply are not there.

Users who are viewing this thread