Votes: 19 61.3%
  • Is Baseball still on?

Votes: 3 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nofire

Sooner#65
Established Member
I'm hoping Chicago wins, even if ATL is up on them right now. Although C-lofton is a freakin BEAST.

Sonik Blur

]V[EGADET]-[
Established Member
Damn...the Falcons didn't beat the Bears, the BEARS beat the Bears!! The Bears made the Falcons look a lot better than they actually are.

-Mike

03 VENOM

Established Member
Damn...the Falcons didn't beat the Bears, the BEARS beat the Bears!! The Bears made the Falcons look a lot better than they actually are.

-Mike

I agree. The 2 stupid turnovers in the red zone. A fumble by Forte and an Int. by Cutler. Forte looks like shit so far this season. They used him too much last year! :shrug:

earl lee

Established Member
I agree. The 2 stupid turnovers in the red zone. A fumble by Forte and an Int. by Cutler. Forte looks like shit so far this season. They used him too much last year! :shrug:

He fumbled twice back to back OUCH, lol. Anyway, were saying the same about Michael Turnover, he's looked horrible this season after being a beast last year.

Then again, maybe it is our super touch schedule. 5th hardest in the league.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
It was a good game. I was surprised by the amount of Chicago fans there.

Sinultros

Unnaturally Aspirated
Established Member

-Mike

but I can argue the Falcons didn't play their best and still managed to pull off a victory.

In the end, a win's a win.

Sonik Blur

]V[EGADET]-[
Established Member
I guess you didn't watch the goal line stop by the falcons :rollseyes

I did. I still don't think the Falcons are as good as the Bears made them look. Hell, Forte dropped the ball TWICE in the Redzone!!! Now, before this thread gets turned into a cluster f*ck, I think Matt Ryan is a great QB, and Tony Gonzales is a great receiver for an old man (joke) but other than beating mediocre teams, like the Bears, I don't see Atlanta doing much. Hell, the Bears BARELY beat the Lions, and we all know what happened with the Lions (0-16). The Bears season is over before it ever really started.

-Mike

Last edited:

fordified

Banned
I did. I still don't think the Falcons are as good as the Bears made them look. Hell, Forte dropped the ball TWICE in the Redzone!!! Now, before this thread gets turned into a cluster f*ck, I think Matt Ryan is a great QB, and Tony Gonzales is a great receiver for an old man (joke) but other than beating mediocre teams, like the Bears, I don't see Atlanta doing much. Hell, the Bears BARELY beat the Lions, and we all know what happened with the Lions (0-16). The Bears season is over before it ever really started.

-Mike

I can see your point. The bears though, will be a contender for a spot in the playoffs. Losing Urlacher put a big hurt on the team, but I still think they will make a run for it. The bears did make the falcons look good, but the bears were running all over the falcons at the first of the game. I think Atlanta finally figured out how to play them and put a stop to it. Forte has only fumbled a handful of times in his career. Maybe he got hit in "just the right spot" :)

Users who are viewing this thread