Be on the lookout-Stolen Vehicle

r2kool4u

Blah Blah
Established Member
I had my GTI stolen tonight in EL Paso, TX. I went to Best Buy and when I came out the car was gone. Already contacted police and insurance but figured to more eyes I have on the lookout the better the outcome may be.

Here is a pic of the car when it was stolen:
IMAG0767.jpg

Exactly like this except the roof was white primer instead of pink.

Please help me find my car.

Any info or hints can be directed to 240-357-6277, that is my cell phone number and anything would be much appreciated.

Edit: Number to the station is 915-564-7300

Last edited:

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
I pray you get it back. With a white roof hopefully that it would be easily recognizable on the street.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Hope you get it back but it is likely in mexico by now. you should put the police number in your post as well so if someone sees it they can call the cops first and you second.

tistan

Established Member
That sucks. How long were you in Best Buy? Did best buy have any video cameras.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Hate to hear of any car stolen. I do hope yours is found quickly and unscathed.

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Sorry to hear. How'd it happen? Was there a pile of glass next to the car? How could they have started it?

LC281

Established Member
It is now a mobile taco stand in juarez. I will be visiting family and be on the lookout for you

r2kool4u

Blah Blah
Established Member
Kinda hard to steal one of those without a key
Thats what I thought. I think it may have to do with the p.o. but I drove by his place and his girls place and didn't see anything weird.
That sucks. How long were you in Best Buy? Did best buy have any video cameras.
About 45 minutes. I asked about any cameras in the parking lot and they said that they didn't have any.
Sorry to hear. How'd it happen? Was there a pile of glass next to the car? How could they have started it?
No glass, so either they towed it, or had a key.
Agreed. After owning and working on a few Audi's, VW/Audi's anti-theft is top notch.

Op, anyone you know have a spare key? Buy the vehicle new?

I bought the car Sept/Oct of last year. I got two keys with the car, two flip keys, no valet key though. And one of the flip keys wasn't programmed to the ECU. I could use the keyless to unlock, lock, open the hatch and set off the panic. I could even use the physical key to unlock the door 1955 style. Then you would go to start the car with said key and it would do the run for a second and die. So I only had one 100% working key.

whtgt02vert

turned to the darkside.
Established Member
I'll be on the lookout. I'm over on the east side by george dieter. Was this west/east(viscount)/east (Joe battle) location?

static74

in the 9's
Established Member
Thats what I thought. I think it may have to do with the p.o. but I drove by his place and his girls place and didn't see anything weird.

About 45 minutes. I asked about any cameras in the parking lot and they said that they didn't have any.

No glass, so either they towed it, or had a key.

I bought the car Sept/Oct of last year. I got two keys with the car, two flip keys, no valet key though. And one of the flip keys wasn't programmed to the ECU. I could use the keyless to unlock, lock, open the hatch and set off the panic. I could even use the physical key to unlock the door 1955 style. Then you would go to start the car with said key and it would do the run for a second and die. So I only had one 100% working key.

Sounds like a tow job to me. Good luck sir, I hope your insurance takes good care of you.

Users who are viewing this thread