BE careful out in the weather guys

king nothing

Established Member
I just took a tumble out of the bed of my truck after i slipped off the bumper stepping over the tailgate. think I might have boogered up my knee. be vigilant even with simple things, they get more dangerous in the weather. Im trying to decide wether or not to let the wife take me to the ER

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
Stop being a puss, if you cant duct it **** it...tape that son bitch up, drink water, and soldier on! :)

Last edited:

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
It's probably just bruised. Remember, heat first and then ice. Or ice first and then heat, depending on who you listen to.

Last edited:

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
Put some tussin on it!

0.jpg

wvmystichrome

Established Member
I stepped on my old truck's bed liner one time and did a split. Believe me I hurt for a long time. I was never built to do splits.

ssssnake

Established Member
I stepped on my old truck's bed liner one time and did a split. Believe me I hurt for a long time. I was never built to do splits.

OW! I must always be vigilante of my footing. I've had some spectacular falls. Do you have any muscle relaxers King? Either that or some Aleve. And take it easy!

wjk

Established Member
Hope your alright man!

People do need to be more careful during the rainy/snow seasons. I'm talking to all of you people doing 85mph when its pouring rain out!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
So did you end up having your wife take you to the ER? Hope all is well.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
It's probably just bruised. Remember, heat first and then ice. Or ice first and then heat, depending on who you listen to.

Ice is always safe if not sure. But any new/acute injury gets iced to help reduce inflammation. Do not use heat.

matab14

pop up and do less....
Established Member
No, Went to work today. fells better and I think the knee is OK. thighe feels like I got hit with a hammer where i landed on my phone

I feel you pain man! We had some serious Ice here last week. I went down 3 times! First time was hard on my left knee....Thought I broke something! Still a little bit sore but hadn't let it slow me down too much. I found the more I walked the better it felt. I think we're getting more here Friday. I went and invested in Ice Cleats, so hopefully that helps a bunch!

Users who are viewing this thread