BBS RK 18x8.5/18x10 with tires (Central Florida)

Eddie Z

Established Member
I remember the days these would sell within 48 hours on here...

Me too. I had seen a few sets sell at $2,750-$3,000 with tires around 2010-2011. Who knows, maybe the fad for these wheels finally died out.

With that being said, I also remember watching 2004 Cobra seats with dark inserts sell in minutes as well, and I've also gotten 0 interest on those.

Det_riot

Established Member
Me too. I had seen a few sets sell at $2,750-$3,000 with tires around 2010-2011. Who knows, maybe the fad for these wheels finally died out.

With that being said, I also remember watching 2004 Cobra seats with dark inserts sell in minutes as well, and I've also gotten 0 interest on those.

I remember the days these would sell within 48 hours on here...
I remember when silver sets were only pulling 12-1500 even for staggered. And plasma sets were getting 2500+ last year :shrug:

Eddie Z

Established Member
Yah I've seen em that low with tires. I'm not being a pain. I wish yours would sell for this price, raises market value for everyone else

Ive seen none staggered sets sell that cheap. And if they were staggered then it sounds like someone was desperate for money. No way I'd ever sell my staggered set of BBS RKs that cheap.

PhaidOut

Established Member
Ive seen none staggered sets sell that cheap. And if they were staggered then it sounds like someone was desperate for money. No way I'd ever sell my staggered set of BBS RKs that cheap.

The people with the money to blow seem to be leaving this group of cars and moving up to the newer models in the past year. There seems to have been a lot of stuff that would be snapped up in minutes hanging on forever on these threads especially this past year. And a whole lot less posts. Just saying...

nstag8r

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
I think the cheapest I have seen the staggered silver ones go for is about $1500-$1800 with tires. The Plasmas are the ones that have always brought the stupid money. I guess it is like you said a lot of guys have left and moved up to the newer cars and some even turned trader going Corvette on us. What is this world coming to? LOL

nstag8r

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
Man I wish I had the cash for these becasue I wil be TAD in Florida week after next and could pick them up. I need to sell a kidney or something so I can get these.

Users who are viewing this thread