BBQ meet? or XXX??

whippleblown03

Established Member
were is xxx. my blower is still off anf i need some ford o-rings for intercooler. should be alse to order them tommorrw. there is a friday tnt at bremerton but i am not sure i will be running and i need a wide band or a/f check at the dyno before i pound the crap out of the stang! my visa bill is gettin bigger!

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
Bull, we should be going to the dyno at the end of this week hopefully......

Also, for the wideband, I am going with an LC-1 hooked into my XCAL 2 for datalogging everything. Then I will be tuning with SCT PRP

rick

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
bultaco370 said:
were is xxx. my blower is still off anf i need some ford o-rings for intercooler. should be alse to order them tommorrw. there is a friday tnt at bremerton but i am not sure i will be running and i need a wide band or a/f check at the dyno before i pound the crap out of the stang! my visa bill is gettin bigger!

xxx-drive-in.jpg

XXX in Issaquah
XXX is in Issaquah.. take I90 East from Seattle then take exit 17 onto Front Street. Take the next left at the stop light, and about 1/4 mile down the road XXX is off to your left.

Last edited:

Joe5.0

Established Member
WTF People the west section for us Washingtonians is dead as hell? What r u guys doin.....modding your car? lol we are:)

hmwave

Established Member
CharlieCobra03 said:
Mine's going down for the tranny upgrade when the LDC cooling mods comes in.

I had my LDC cooling mod fitted a month ago at the same time as the CF DF and Fidanza wheel. Everything appears normal.

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
svtcobras said:
Installing meth lab, I mean water/meth inj.

Let me know how that turns out. I read an article about it in Popular Hotrodding and thought I might give it a try. Are you using Snows stuff?

Joe5.0

Established Member
Sweet. Sounds like everyone is in the Modding mood. :) we need some weather to get some more meets going.

Users who are viewing this thread