BBQ meet? or XXX??

ChuckysSVT

LS1/6 speed 68 Camaro
Established Member
Nope Im tearin the car down again. Gonna get a steg port as soon as we get ricks blower swapped. Ive got a few more go-fast things to install and test. Next time I will be well over 500.

ChuckysSVT

LS1/6 speed 68 Camaro
Established Member
wizbangdoodle said:
Chucky, I thought you already had a ported blower. If not, that will definetly put you over the top.

I have ricks amazon port on now. At the dyno I had a modified pulley tune. I finally got my tune from RWTD and it made some difference but I dont think the blower will go to 500. So Rick sent out my stock blower to have it ported then we'll install it on his, then send his out to put on mine..... If I can get james to keep up w/ my mods..tune wise...I may be able to put down some real power.

I put down 456 rwhp w/ 472 rwtq...w/ a stock blower and a box tune.
I only gained 10 hp 40 ft lbs after installing a ported blower and a 4lb lower....I dont think the tune was right...but who knows...I may have a weak cobra too. Some make more power than others.

It will get there someway or another :)

Joe5.0

Established Member
ChuckysSVT said:
I have ricks amazon port on now. At the dyno I had a modified pulley tune. I finally got my tune from RWTD and it made some difference but I dont think the blower will go to 500. So Rick sent out my stock blower to have it ported then we'll install it on his, then send his out to put on mine..... If I can get james to keep up w/ my mods..tune wise...I may be able to put down some real power.

I put down 456 rwhp w/ 472 rwtq...w/ a stock blower and a box tune.
I only gained 10 hp 40 ft lbs after installing a ported blower and a 4lb lower....I dont think the tune was right...but who knows...I may have a weak cobra too. Some make more power than others.

It will get there someway or another :)

Dude your Belt was slipping alot to man.

Joe5.0

Established Member
We have always planned to have a Mustang Barbeque over here. It would be awesome. We just need the weather to cooperate and its a deal.

Joe5.0

Established Member
saleen09 said:
I have no issue cooking. I'll even bring my grill!

Haha sounds good. No need for a grill though if we have a BBQ here. Theres a huge one at the river.

Someone Bring a HOT single women for my dad as well :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread