bbk o/r x-pipe

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
It's quite possibly the worst sounding X pipe I've every heard. Go with a UPR, it's just as cheap and sounds way better.

randoo

Established Member
I got FRPP shorties,BBK o/r x and Bassani mufflers...no bad sounding exhaust here.

boduke0220

Established Member
i prefer BBK or pypes longtubes into an o/r X and a bassani catback myself. but i have SLP's which suck so oh well

littleflip_69

Established Member
it sounds really good. I love the stingers.

i have that catback right now with a summit off road h and do not like the sound at all..has a good deep sound till 3000 rpm and after that it sounds like glass packs or some old farm truck....supose to be pickin up a used bbk off road x this saturday hopefully ill love the sound of it

50enzo

Established Member
if im lookin for a raspy but not irritating sound, kinda like a cobra type sound.what do you guys recomend. and if anyone has a sound clip from a fox, that would be sweet!
i was thinking slp...then i youtubed for mnths, and realized they sounded bad. then i thought powerflo(slp), then some one recently told me spintech? and dyonmax? i have no clue to which perticular muffler/resinator.any feed back would be sweet!

Users who are viewing this thread