• slp catted x

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • other

Votes: 11 12.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Epic

Established Member
In the two videos above, I like the sound of the Magnaflow Catted X w/ Magnaflow cat-back better then the Magnaflow w/Borla.

I like the sound of the Borla w/ Stock H-pipe the best (deeper sound)

I just added the Magnaflow Catted X to my Borla Stinger and makes the pitch higher and you get the wide-open clatter sound once-in-a-while like those getto pickup truck exhausts. Not to mention the horrible mind numbing resonance at just over 2K.

Anyone know if the Bassani X-pipe has these issues? Or does will it maintain the beefy sound of the Borla's w/o the resonance.

SVTRocket

SVT Fan
Established Member
I like the sound of the Borla w/ Stock H-pipe the best (deeper sound)

I just added the Magnaflow Catted X to my Borla Stinger and makes the pitch higher and you get the wide-open clatter sound once-in-a-while like those getto pickup truck exhausts. Not to mention the horrible mind numbing resonance at just over 2K.

I've been reading these boards for years and hear these kind of remarks over again, not to mention low-end torque loss. Keep the stock H-pipe and the x-pipes can suck it long and hard! Port and pulley the Cobra or go twin screw if you want to be bad (flame suit ON):rolling:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread