BAT 93 Saleen

q6543

Established Member
Love seeing six figure foxbodys become normal.

We're the new 69 camaro, 426 hemi superbird.

My chevy diehard cousin STILL refuses to believe any foxbody is worth more than $3500.

SHOdown220

Established Member
Jesus, was not expecting that bid with a week left to go. Also did not know those were that expensive back in the day. I still remember the days of $3000 5.0s. Those days are long gone.

Detroit Iron

Established Member
Premium Member
Looks like this is going to be the new fox body record price. That is strong money for sure. Can't wait to see where it ends up, maybe north of 200K.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Expensive car when it was new. $48k in 1993!

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

NC STANG GUY

03 gone but not forgotten
Established Member
At 203K now...that's pretty insane. More along the lines of what I would think one of the 1993 SA10 cars might would bring.

sonicx

Shredder N Cheddar
Established Member
I am not a fox guy but drool over the 93s cobra. Serious question… why is this 200k plus??? Seriously I am confused. You can buy a lot more sports car and or exotic for this price now. I’m curious??

q6543

Established Member
I've been telling my chevy friends that don't want to hear it.

Foxbody's are NOT the trailerpark cars of yesterday.

More and more they're in garages parked next to lamborghini's, ferrari's and Mclaren's.

ford fanatic

Four Eyed Freak
Established Member
I'd love to see what an SA-10 would do for.
The last few have been sold privately, i'm sure they're pulling close to this money too.
I am not a fox guy but drool over the 93s cobra. Serious question… why is this 200k plus??? Seriously I am confused. You can buy a lot more sports car and or exotic for this price now. I’m curious??
There's only 3 of them, and this one is like brand new....One guy owns all three 84 Saleens, imagine what that collection is worth.

It's really hard to compare this to an exotic.

sonicx

Shredder N Cheddar
Established Member
I've been telling my chevy friends that don't want to hear it.

Foxbody's are NOT the trailerpark cars of yesterday.

More and more they're in garages parked next to lamborghini's, ferrari's and Mclaren's.
Definitely not trail park boys drivers but let’s not get carried away here putting them next to hand built exotica ;)
There's only 3 of them, and this one is like brand new....One guy owns all three 84 Saleens, imagine what that collection is worth.

I guess, but 11000 miles isn’t new, maybe if we’re talking about a 50s 60s car but this is fairly new in the scheme of life. But they make a lot of limited >50 mustangs throughout time though too.

Users who are viewing this thread