bassani video clip

svt2712

Established Member
How many revs does it take to park a cobra? 20+ point turn ? and it did'nt even end up in the garage. Sounds great tho that is what I want mine to sound like.

spartansnake

gamao kotes
Established Member
haha i know man i know. It did in fact end up the garage with some more revs and turns, like i said not a great video but you get the jiff of the exhuast. Thanks for the comment.

svt2712

Established Member
haha i know man i know. It did in fact end up the garage with some more revs and turns, like i said not a great video but you get the jiff of the exhuast. Thanks for the comment.

I like the Car in the alley At first i thought that you set the alarm off but it looks like the car is runing with the rice fly by flashers on! I have loud exhuast and it is funny every time you set someones car alarm off!!!!:beer:

Last edited:

FAsnakes

الوزن الى القوة
Established Member
Sounds good bro. Almost makes me want to take the cats of my bassani X

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
How many revs does it take to park a cobra? 20+ point turn ? and it did'nt even end up in the garage. Sounds great tho that is what I want mine to sound like.

Actually, I just watched it again and this has got to be one of the funniest videos that I've seen in a long time. LMAO at that post too. :lol: It didn't even end up in the garage. The phone was ringing and you kept peeling out trying to get up in the garage and all you did was turn it around. I cannot stop laughing, not sure what has gotten into me. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread