bassani mid lengths...question

USMC53CHIEF

Established Member
I just picked up a good looking set of Bassani Mid Lengths for a 03-04 cobra.... will they fit my 98 Cobra with stocks heads?

Mystic-SVT

snuggle fest, mmmmm!
Established Member
Yes, but you won't be able to keep your SAI since 99-04 headers don't have the provisions at the front for SAI. Other then that they fit fine.

USMC53CHIEF

Established Member
and btw, what will I have to do to get rid of the SAI system, its throwing a check engine light for "wrong flow"... how will it effect things and what will I have to do to trick the ecm into thinking its running smooth or to just forget there was one

USMC53CHIEF

Established Member
any one have bassani mid lengths in there 96-98? And anyone deleted their sai? lookin for some tips, potential problem etc

USMC53CHIEF

Established Member
lol the only stupid question is the one unasked... SAI is secondary air injection system.... smog bull crap that we can thank the democrats and EPA **** for sits just in front of your passenger side tire just behind the turn signal.

bmorecobra

Off stacks
Established Member
I have mids on my 97 (they sound amazing) and I simply deleted all of my worthless egr and sai components. The car doesn't idle as well so if you have access to some type of handheld tuner to delete that stuff it would behoove you to do so.

USMC53CHIEF

Established Member
that was my next question... I dont know if I can deleted the sai system or egr or change my rearend gears for my speedo using just a handheld tuner. What are the advantages/drawbacks from egr delete?

Users who are viewing this thread