Bassani Catback with Bassaini X, install w/cats or not?

Bassani Catback with Bassani X, cats or offroad?

• Bassani Catback with Bassani O/R X

Votes: 61 50.4%
  • Bassani Catback with Bassani High flow cats

Votes: 60 49.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrose75

Established Member
I have my High -Flo's in. Don't wanna violate the little cat converter laws. I'm happy with the way it sounds.

V6&V8SHO

Established Member
Can someone or anyone who wants, post pics of bassani CB installed on a 03/04 cobra still with IRS. Thanks

My bassani SS CB on my 01. Gives you an idea how it looks after some sand and polishing.
img_2498.jpg
[/IMG]
img_2501.jpg
[/IMG]

SVTCLOPTON

Established Member
I have bbk longtubes, bbk o/r Hpipe and bassani catback and it screams pic of my catback

03park131cs1.jpg

baffles FTL

Last edited:

DREX01AZ

Established Member
I have Bassani O/R X and CB. I am very happy with the catback, but the catless x pipe is way too raspy and hollow sounding even with the baffles (which are ugly looking) in it. The x pipe came in 5 pieces and I noticed that i have exhaust leaks near the connections. Theyre lined up and tight, but I cant get rid of it. Also, i bought mil elims off latemodelresto and the check engine light still on. Any help or similar situations?

03Gunner

Established Member
I like my exhaust loud and I can tell you my Bassani X with cats + Borla Stingers is pretty damn loud! Especially at WOT. Without CATS, you're going to make any CB pretty fricken loud. If you like that, then go for it. But I have seen a lot of complaints from guys on many mustang sites regretting taking the CATS off because of the insane noise.

Same here got the same setup and orignally had the cats off, man the sound was great, but loud really loud and awesome. But I have a covertible, so I couldn't carry on much of a conversation with that setup so I put the cats back on. The good thing is with Bassani it's good to have the options of putting them on or taking them off.

Jefe

Established Member
I have Bassani Catted X and Bassani catback. Too quiet for me. Gonna replace it with a MAC catback

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
I had the Bassani C/B on my car with the factory H when I bought it. The guy threw in the Bassani OR/X. I installed it the next day and did not look back. I am coming from a large cammed, LT headers, OR/Y, SLP C/B F-body so this actually seems tame to me. :poke::lol1:. It sounds almost exotic though for sure.

FAsnakes

الوزن الى القوة
Established Member
Bassani catted X and catback w/o baffles..
Skip to:
:58
2:18
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6c4EYyBpBQ"]YouTube - Couple of SVT Mustang Cobras playing around[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHKWorX76x0"]YouTube - FAsnakes Dyno @ Racers Edge Tuning /Corvette vs Cobra Speedo[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIsz0ZkaSY0"]YouTube - Gen ll Whipple stock upper (3.5) and 2# lower[/ame]

BLKXTC

Established Member
Full Bassani here with cats. Love the sound. Bassani ftw

562cobra

Hlistr_07RR ftl
Established Member
I'm aiming at a Bassani SS o/r x pipe (with cats for inspection, CA).

I currently have bbk o/r x pipe going into bassani ss catback. Needs polish :eek:

baffles...
DSCF2274.gif

DSCF2277.gif

DSCF2276.gif

impalaandtrannyfluidchange009.gif

my x pipe
101708_13251.gif

FAsnakes

الوزن الى القوة
Established Member
I have Bassani Catted X and Bassani catback. Too quiet for me. Gonna replace it with a MAC catback
Just go with some LTs... It'll wake bassani up..
Skip to 3:04
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzoy6HNCFLI]YouTube - Mustang SVT Cobras Racing in HD[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread