Bassani cat back

NOGM4ME

Wasted Rock Ranger
Established Member
Well I've been looking and listening and have decided on the Bassani cat backs. Now who has them and at a fair price? This is a great site with a bunch of informative people. Have I mentioned lately what a GREAT car the 03 Cobra is:burnout: ? Guess I don't have to tell you guys! Most expensive theme park ticket I ever bought to date but one drive and you don't care about that payment! Thanks

p3pete

Toys R Us Kid
Established Member
FWIW, I got the whole Bassani set-up from rpmoutlet.com as well. I did quite a bit of research looking for the cheapest price including emailing several vendors for there 'no kidding this is the best I can do' price. That being said, while I had absolutely no issues, there have been a few troubling reports lately regarding rpmoutlet and their customer service. As the saying goes...caveat emptor.

Good luck!
Pete

StreetSnake

Established Member
Might want to try Full throttle performance in Indianapolis they gave a lot of us a pretty good price on a group purchase last year. Dam nice people Christie and Junior if my memory serves me. Phone # 317-821-8455. :beer:

SolidSnake

Unleashing Hell
Established Member
Borla Stinger from Amazon Racing $650, just my recommendation.

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
Originally posted by StreetSnake
Might want to try Full throttle performance in Indianapolis they gave a lot of us a pretty good price on a group purchase last year. Dam nice people Christie and Junior if my memory serves me. Phone # 317-821-8455. :beer:

I second that vote. I got mine from them. Excellent people to buy from.

imho and many others.. rpmoutlet sucks goat balls. try a search and see all their satisfied customers.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread