Bases -MACA Softball Game

Dolemite

Established Member
I ordered some white bases for our softball game, and they sent me orange ones. The ones I got are made of thin rubber. I was wondering if anyone had some (white) bases lying around the house, and if you could bring them to the game on Sunday. If not, we can make the orange rubber ones. (white spraypaint?)

TRBO VNM

LOL, I want one.

I am still undecided right now. driving up tomorrow for tuning all day I might not want to come back up. Right now I am just worn out from work for the week and still have work to do sunday as well, so right now it isn't looking good for me. I really want to, but I don't think I should. I may end up hitting the track in the morning as well.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Dolemite said:
I ordered some white bases for our softball game, and they sent me orange ones. The ones I got are made of thin rubber. I was wondering if anyone had some (white) bases lying around the house, and if you could bring them to the game on Sunday. If not, we can make the orange rubber ones. (white spraypaint?)

My neighbors kids are always leaving their crap out in the middle of the street(and my front yard) some of which includes white bases....I could always "borrow" them :pepper:

Jason, the track is open every week, softball only happens once in a while...don't you wanna come play with us?

Dolemite

Established Member
Jason, if you come I'll let you keep the ORANGE bases when we're finished. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Dolemite

Established Member
FISHTAIL said:
My neighbors kids are always leaving their crap out in the middle of the street(and my front yard) some of which includes white bases....I could always "borrow" them :pepper: QUOTE]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Do it!!!!!

TRBO VNM

lol...yeah, I know about the track. let me think about it and check the game schedule again and see if I can arrange work around playing.

Users who are viewing this thread