base model no options

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Thanks! Move down to Dallas and snag a house like them. :banana:

You guys are packing them in :uh oh:

I love my 315 NT05Rs, but mine are on 11s, how do they feel on the 9.5"?
I'd personally have no problems running them on the stock wheel, the traction is worth it :rockon:
-J

0Boost

Established Member
You guys are packing them in :uh oh:

I love my 315 NT05Rs, but mine are on 11s, how do they feel on the 9.5"?
I'd personally have no problems running them on the stock wheel, the traction is worth it :rockon:
-J

It really should be on a 10.5/11" rim but they fit on a 9.5". There is a slight buldge, about a finger nail over the rim. At some point in time I will add another inch to them.

RaceRedSnake

Established Member
I have the Recaro seats in my 2014 GT500. I like the seats very well , but I wonder how well they will hold me when I track the car. I am 5 foot 11 inches and weigh 155 pounds. The Recaro seats seam a little too big for me. Maybe a drivers size is more critical for a good fit in the Recaro seats. Something to consider when looking at seats.

Last edited:

tomshep

Another R Addict
Established Member
I have the Recaro seats in my 2014 GT500. I like the seats very well , but I wonder how well they will hold me when I track the car. I am 5 foot 11 inches and weigh 155 pounds. The Recaro seats seam a little too big for me. Maybe a drivers size is more critical for a good fit in the Recaro seats. Something to consider when looking at seats.

Anyone considering tracking the car is 100x better with the Recaros, regardless of size unless you are so big you don't fit in them. They are going to be better than the stock seats.

Tom

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member

I'm 5'8 and the Recaro seats have held me just fine during autocross and open track events.

Hallett 11-7-13 - Afternoon session on Vimeo

needspeed

Interested Party
Established Member
Thanks all for a lot of info and advice. I am going to go for it and add a few items as I go along. Seems like traction will be the #1 issue to deal with.......Steve

dom418

Established Member
I actually like the base cars better. Wheels easier to clean, most guys will never make use of svtpp or track pack, and with the advancements in tech, the current nav screen will look so outdated in a few years just like the 07's do. Plus they are more rare.

Only down side is I love the recaros.

The only way I think it would be better to get a loaded model is if you only plan to keep it a couple of years as I think it would sell faster.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
I don't think it's that complicated, it's a your money and your car, order it how you want.
I personally went with glass roof, recaros, performance pack and electronics in order of the importance of what I wanted out of the car, only thing I would have changed would be subbing the base wheels if given the choice, but I bought a set to have before I even picked up the car.
-J

Users who are viewing this thread