Barton problem

Gt14

Established Member
Reverse lockout worn out in less than one year. Top edge is wearing off. Anyone have this problem

scott_0

Established Member
Should have bought an MGW...
lol that was helpful, why even reply :rollseyes contact Barton, theyll get you taken care of, I had a Barton for 3yrs before switching to MGW, never had any such issue, as I said Dave at Barton will take care of you

Gt14

Established Member
Contacted Dave at Barton about my shifter he said no problem at all send it back and they would take care of it.
Can not complain about that kind of service.

scott_0

Established Member
Contacted Dave at Barton about my shifter he said no problem at all send it back and they would take care of it.
Can not complain about that kind of service.

that's awesome! Dave is a good dude, great customer service

scott_0

Established Member
Wish I would have gotten that kind of service from Steeda when I had problems with my TRI-ax shifter....
the Steeda is garbage, as far as shifters for our cars, there are only two players in the game worth having, MGW followed by Barton

Gt14

Established Member
Got my shifter back today . I had bought it from a friend who bought it for a 2012 , didn't realize there was a difference between it and the 14 I have. Barton called me to let me know what was causing my problems. $65 to upgrade to what I needed. Now if Ford can get my trans fixed I'll be ready to go. Thanks Barton

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Got my shifter back today . I had bought it from a friend who bought it for a 2012 , didn't realize there was a difference between it and the 14 I have. Barton called me to let me know what was causing my problems. $65 to upgrade to what I needed. Now if Ford can get my trans fixed I'll be ready to go. Thanks Barton

I suspected that may be the issue. Ford made a running change to the lower shifter box that caught quite a few companies buy surprise. Glad to hear Barton got you fixed up.:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread