Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Another one? They're coming out of the woodwork. This is crazy. :nonono:

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
Since federal and state governments mandate public schooling in gun free, drug free buildings, I hold them responsible for our children's safety. Either place a Federal/State armed officer at every school or allow staff to conceal carry. Our children need not die due to the lack of protection provided by government officials. Enacting laws that limit magazine size, pistol grips, types of ammo or make it illegal to posses a fire arm on school grounds do nothing to stop the criminal, they don't care about laws. However, they do care if they are being shot back at. School shooters don't pick police stations to shoot up for good reason.

Last edited:

DarkMach1

Established Member
Since federal and state governments mandate public schooling in gun free, drug free buildings, I hold them responsible for our children's safety. Either place a Federal/State armed officer at every school or allow staff to conceal carry. Our children need not die due to the lack of protection provided by government officials. Enacting laws that limit magazine size, pistol grips, types of ammo or make it illegal to posses a fire arm on school grounds do nothing to stop the criminal, they don't care about laws. However, they do care if they are being shot back at. School shooters don't pick police stations to shoot up for good reason.

I don't want to derail this subject but I'm really interested in knowing what the deal is about restriction on grips? What's that about and what grips would they restrict?

Users who are viewing this thread