Barry Bonds indicted on perjury and obstruction of justice charges.

KingJay

!!!!!!!!!!
Established Member
Is that opinion, or fact? Care to enlighten me on how you came about these "facts"? :rolleyes:

I ask because I was a Corrections Officer, and I can tell you, there is NO shortage of perjury convicted inmates in the system.

A good friend and I, who is a district attorney, were having a conversation about all this and he brought that up. So I can pretty much go with that not with that.

Fourcam330

Established Member
Is that opinion, or fact? Care to enlighten me on how you came about these "facts"? :rolleyes:

I ask because I was a Corrections Officer, and I can tell you, there is NO shortage of perjury convicted inmates in the system.

If I didn't know as many cops as I do that use gear, I'd say that was probably the reason for your ignorant views on the subject.

Fourcam330

Established Member
One more point. I love how everyone is so focused on MLB when the NFL was by far the worst "offender" when the scandal broke, and even today. Hilarious.

carrrnuttt

My shit don't stink
Established Member
If I didn't know as many cops as I do that use gear, I'd say that was probably the reason for your ignorant views on the subject.

On what subject? Inmates or perjury? Or are you still hung up on that drug thing? :rollseyes

One more point. I love how everyone is so focused on MLB when the NFL was by far the worst "offender" when the scandal broke, and even today. Hilarious.

Really? How many NFL players perjured themselves and got away with it?

Last edited:

Fourcam330

Established Member
On what subject? Inmates or perjury? Or are you still hung up on that drug thing? :rollseyes

The part about you stereotyping the use of hormones.

Really? How many NFL players perjured themselves and got away with it?

If they were put on the stand, I'm sure quite a few would be indicted.

Slo3kgtVtr

Established Member
I blame pop culture for this whole subject. We started idolizing muscle mass and stopped thinking about overall health and natural athleticism. As time goes by and these guys abusing steroids drop dead before they are 60 years old, we'll all see the real ramifications of their actions. I watched an outside the lines episode on ex-NFL players that are falling apart and it completely stunned me. Maxim recently had an article on the Pro (fake) wrestling world and how steroids has been tracked to dozens of deaths in the last few years; it's pretty sad. I've been around and played with plenty of athletes who have tried to get "big" with anabolics and it ended with them gettin worse, losing skills and quickness, or developing chronic injuries they never had before. I've always had an athletic build naturally and am happy I never used...just my personal preference. I have no ill responses towards bonds but I'll just say that time will tell if it was worth it for him.

Users who are viewing this thread