Barbie?

wolfsburg2

50 trimmed
Established Member
getting a little defensive about the w.t. comment huh? I am not really negative, i just have my views, and feel like posting them when somethign strikes a nerve. I've never understood why dudes get all crazy about seeing a decent looking chick on the internet. it doesn't make sense to me to go that crazy about it. it's not that big of a deal.

from now on i'll try and be happier for you freind :)

FliteQH

FOXY5OH
Established Member
:thumbsup: To cute girl in Mustang!

:nonono: To PINK!

p.s. I passed a guy in a PINK ECLIPSE yesterday. flamboyantly gay? :bash:

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
wolfsburg2 said:
getting a little defensive about the w.t. comment huh? I am not really negative, i just have my views, and feel like posting them when somethign strikes a nerve. I've never understood why dudes get all crazy about seeing a decent looking chick on the internet. it doesn't make sense to me to go that crazy about it. it's not that big of a deal.

from now on i'll try and be happier for you freind :)

NO MORE RACIAL SLURS!~ Got IT!?

That's just ignorant. :nono:

GotGrunt

Established Member
wolfsburg2,
I think I saw your car on my way to ATCO yesterday... accelerating from the toll booths. If that's your car, man does it scream! Sweet!

wolfsburg2

50 trimmed
Established Member
racial slur are you kidding? I am a white guy. I am probably the least racist person you'll ever meet. like i said before, my view on it was what i posted. You honestly think me callign the chick desperate white trash is worse than the 100 peopel who flat out said they'd liek to bone her? priorities.

gotgrunt:i live/lived in bordentown so i am frequently on the tpke usually exiting and entering at exit 6. thanks though, when the open wastegate opens it gets pretty hairy :)

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
The 01 rode better than my 04.
Stock for stock the 04 is much faster.
The steering is firmer on the 04. I like it.
Both have shit FORD paint jobs.

I actually like the 04 better. I have lots of goodies for it to make it :burnout:

GotGrunt

Established Member
wolfsburg2 said:
gotgrunt:i live/lived in bordentown so i am frequently on the tpke usually exiting and entering at exit 6. thanks though, when the open wastegate opens it gets pretty hairy :)
haha, yeah I can imagine! I was like "WTF was that" (to my friend) as we both turned around and saw a red Jetta SCREAM the other way! You could tell it had a huge turbo by the loud WHOOOOSH... lol I used to own a 2000 "Blue Lagoon" (aka bright ass blue) Jetta VR6 5-speed so I have a soft spot for VW's :)

Last edited:

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
LIGHTNING LARRY said:
I don't care if you're purple.

An honest question........Is white trash a racial slur?

if so I honestly have never thought of it that way. Maybe I am just extremely light hearted when t comes to things like that and have never taken offense to other peoples stupidity. (not pointing at anyone, just a hypothetical situation...not calling nyc's stupid and not question you Larry, just wanted to know)

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
VenomousSVT said:
An honest question........Is white trash a racial slur?

if so I honestly have never thought of it that way. Maybe I am just extremely light hearted when t comes to things like that and have never taken offense to other peoples stupidity. (not pointing at anyone, just a hypothetical situation...not calling nyc's stupid and not question you Larry, just wanted to know)

I personally don't see it as offensive. Just like some black people don't mind being called the N word by other blacks. But it is offensive to some people, and we don't need that.

We have to keep the board neutral for everyone. :pepper:

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
LIGHTNING LARRY said:
I personally don't see it as offensive. Just like some black people don't mind being called the N word by other blacks. But it is offensive to some people, and we don't need that.

We have to keep the board neutral for everyone. :pepper:

cool...answered my question perfectly

what if I make my avatar text white trash..LOL would calling ones self be an offesive racial remark as well?

Users who are viewing this thread