Barbie?

Liv4Spd

Established Member
F8TL-WS6 said:
jesus...I would slam that shit like a screen door in a windstorm...

thank you...to her parents. :thumbsup:

LoL :thumbsup:

SVTChic

DestroySomethingBeautiful
Established Member
wolfsburg2 said:
what a desperate chick.

Why is she desperate? Because she painted her car pink? haha Did you guys read what she wrote about it too? Pretty funny. She really modeled her car after barbies lol. When I played with barbie she had a red vette not a pink mustang lol

Vancouver83LTD

Established Member
Now barbie has a ferrari 360 Modena Spyder...
Or a New beetle.

Anyways, she's blonde, probably too dumb to figure out the differences between a corvette and a mustang

SVTChic

DestroySomethingBeautiful
Established Member
Vancouver83LTD said:
Now barbie has a ferrari 360 Modena Spyder...
Or a New beetle.

Anyways, she's blonde, probably too dumb to figure out the differences between a corvette and a mustang

Actually they did make Barbie the new 05 Mustang :thumbsup:

JerseyGT

Jerseys Finest Ttop
Established Member
I sure love those rear shots of the girls with the bootays. I'm not feelin the pinkness, looks like something my girlfriend would pimp.

FreSh03Gt

Established Member
wolfsburg2 said:
desperate because she postd pics of herself in a bikini with her car. desperate white trash.

:rolleyes: I think your mad because she won't ride in the JETTA. Don't be a hater. BTW my grandmother has a jetta I could put in a good word for you :thumbsup:

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
FreSh03Gt said:
:rolleyes: I think your mad because she won't ride in the JETTA. Don't be a hater. BTW my grandmother has a jetta I could put in a good word for you :thumbsup:
Does it run 13 flat in the 1/4? Didn't think so. :rolleyes:

wolfsburg2

50 trimmed
Established Member
why would i be mad? And I don't need a good word put in I already had your grandmother. The chick is desperate for attention. Sorry if i don't act like a desperate retard every time i see a semi-attractive female's picture posted on the internet. I have the real thing at hoome, and thats plenty for me.

FreSh03Gt

Established Member
Didn't I just read your posts in the road kill section? My god you are a very negative unhappy little person. Every post I have seen from you is NEGATIVE. Lighten up if people want to see some T/A thats fine. If you don't thats fine too but keep the "white trash" comments to yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread