BAPerformance

LeadFoot_Cobra

Established Member
This is long over due for Billy at BAP.

Months ago, April to be exact, my T56 decided to puke it's guts on 5th/6th :(. Called up Billy and he said no problem, just take out the transmission and send it over.

After taking the trans out, I sent it over and about a week and a half later got it back. Everything was great, but after not even having it in for 500 miles, 3rd/4th took a crap :mj:. At this point I'm fuming mad at myself cause of course it was only 5th/6th that I complained about. So I call up Billy again, but this time i caught him at a bad time. He had tons of work and said that it would take a little longer to get to, but I had to get it done.

Well, he pulled through again and got it back to me earlier than I expected, and helped me out on the hit to the wallet. This was in May, and till this day so far, no problems, shifts like butter, and I couldn't be any happier with it :rockon:.

So with this, I wanted to say thanks a whole lot to Billy at BAP for everything he was able to pull through for me on such short notice and I would recommend him for all your Transmission needs. I will definitely be getting service again from Billy if the need arises for the occasion.

Slightly Motivated

Stormtrooper
Established Member
Needless to say he is awesome! I only take my car there for everything from engine to paint. Actually dropping it off tonight for paint :banana:. Sometimes during the season it gets busy, but its always worth the wait. Glad everything worked out for ya! :beer:

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
You want it....
You need it...
You've waited for it........

So here it comes.............................

TONY!!!!

:rolling:

TRBO VNM

Yup, one of the things I don't do, rebuild tranmissions. I send anyone I can to him for that and alignments.

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
Billy can no longer fit me in because he's always so busy... I wish some of you guys would find another mechanic, LOL... ;-)

dkscobra2003

Flying For A Living
Established Member
BAP Built!!!

Billy can no longer fit me in because he's always so busy... I wish some of you guys would find another mechanic, LOL... ;-)

Billy, has always done amazing work. Glad to be on his waiting list, it just shows how much we appreciate his work. Oh yeah, and Greg is right. TONY!!! TONY!! TONY!! :beer:

Marlon, where have you been? You must have a family and kids, going on. LOL...:shrug:

Red Poison

Over it
Established Member
which reminds me... I need to go up there and pick up my intake.

Be seeing you tomorrow Billy!

:beer:

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
As said in the other thread the same can be said of Billy! Awesome mechanic, friend, drinker and truly dedicated to our hobby. We are very fortunate to have him as a resource!

stsltd

Established Member
Wanted to add my thanks to Bill for the work he just completed on my car and to all those that recommended him - I was looking for someone local that knew these cars and did good work - took some time to get on his schedule but well worth the wait

Thanks

Dave

Users who are viewing this thread