Banned!!

Sailing2Smth

Smooth Ass Sailor
Established Member
Originally posted by 03Steve
Teasing a real sensitive administrator can get you banned. This guy could dish it out, but couldn't take it. Also, dealing with a board that is real uptight about rules and stuff. This board has a rule that states that only f-body cars can come to their meets.

http://www.fastlouis.com/membership_rules.htm

Well fock em, I WENT ANYWAY!! :-D

EPSN0021.jpg

Now I am booted. Boo hoo.

Man that is great!!!!!!!!!!! OUTSTANDING!:beer: :beer: :lol: :lol: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

konakimo

Established Member
F um if they cant take a joke and thanks for the new back ground pic, its going to drive them nuts a work, goodluck.

Street Racer

Established Member
WHO'S NEXT !!!..........I love it :burnout: I sent that pic to a guy here at work who is A huge $hit-heavy Camaro fan. That pic is awesome. Thanks for the new desktop!! :beer: :thumbsup:

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Originally posted by TwoToneFreak
Bannished from Svtperformanc.net also! I think 90% of the members here were banned from there.
:D I'm just part of that 90%

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Originally posted by sid297
I'm working on getting banned from rangerpowersports.com. THere was a gp for JBA headers there almost a year ago, I paid my $290 and the deal feel through. The owner of the site sent me a check that bounced. He now says that paypal will not relaese the funds. I have called him a thief on his own site. If anyone lives near Leander TX and wants to kick some ass I'll send you his address.

Damn man that sucks....I feel a road trip coming up soon :D

BlackCobra96

That's a sweet picture. The F-body people were pretty cool for letting you be in it. I checked out that svtperformance.net site. It seems pretty lame -- hardly anyone posts. We should have a contest to see who can get banned first.

Rearpl8tsinsite

QQQQ
Established Member
Damn! I was so attracted to all the F-body's I didn't even notice the 6 banger mustang. If there was only a Burgangy one the picture would be perfect.

Rearpl8tsinsite

QQQQ
Established Member
All in fun guys.

Steve that sucks about the pos f-body site that has 100 members. Think of it in a positive note....you are amongst friends here. I say F-em. If they can't take the fact that their are other muscle cars out there besides Chevy, their knowledge is probably not worth keeping in the first place.

SNK BITN

Established Member
I got banned from www.midwestfords.org, too many thin skinned dorks that wanted a field of fresh flowers as a message board, I wasnt havin it. Its too bad, I really did try hard to get that club goin, then they banned me for too much trollin :shrug:

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
Yeah I got banned from my bedroom!!! I guess I got a little carried away with the woo woo thing coming out of the shower one too many times!!;-)

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Originally posted by ZincDude
Yeah I got banned from my bedroom!!! I guess I got a little carried away with the woo woo thing coming out of the shower one too many times!!;-)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Damn that's funny

Users who are viewing this thread