bank 1 and 2 rich????? any ideas

ex-PJs snake

That Others May Live
Established Member
If you put a new K&N filter on or recharged your old, I would suggest cleaning/recleaning your MAF when you do your next oil change, whether at 3,000 or 6,000 miles OR SOONER. The oil from the MAF will stick to the MAF probe/sensor wire and cause fouling which then can lead to missing, hesitation, spuddering, improper air metering, poor idle, and reduced gas mileage, etc.

Last edited:

4a7191a

Established Member
good to go, i pulled the K&N off a month or two ago for the jlt install, and it was really clean, i just slapped it on and cleared the computer and no rich smell, and clean idle,no light in 50 miles so far, i kept the screen in on the K&n and the jlt there isnt really a way to use the screen, i wonder if that could of been the problem :shrug: , maybe the thing is picky. i think the woman is happy with it again , which is a the biggest plus to this whole thing, thanks guys for the info, everybit helps,and thats what the forums are great for.

ex-PJs snake

That Others May Live
Established Member
Glad it worked out for you.
Your Cobra is like your woman: it needs regular doses of babying, cuddling, and servicing. ;-)

ex-PJs snake

That Others May Live
Established Member
I am sure you will keep plugging at that Mach as most of us are doing with our Cobra's. Once you start spending money on these 'babies' there seems to be no turning back. ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread