Bangastang's Terminator Coil Covers

RDWHINE

Terminator
Established Member
Just wondering if anyone has purchased these yet and would like to see pics of them on the car. Thanks!

Ratchet

Established Member
These? Or some other ones?

newcc6.jpg

Newcc4.jpg

newcc8.jpg

RDWHINE

Terminator
Established Member
These? Or some other ones?

newcc6.jpg

Newcc4.jpg

newcc8.jpg

Yes that is what I was looking for! Plan on doin my valve covers in a wrinkle redfire if I can. Good looking engine bay you got there! Did it take long for them to get shipped to you? I ordered some hood struts from bangastang 2 months ago, contacted them 2x already and still haven't received them yet!

Ratchet

Established Member
Yes that is what I was looking for! Plan on doin my valve covers in a wrinkle redfire if I can. Good looking engine bay you got there! Did it take long for them to get shipped to you? I ordered some hood struts from bangastang 2 months ago, contacted them 2x already and still haven't received them yet!

Thanks, and not sure about BangaStang. Just leave messages on their Facebook... For everyone to see... Haha I got mine from Billet Pro Shop. They got them to me within the week. :beer:

TRBO VNM

Hendrix (bangastang) is one of the best good I know he'll take good care of you.just call and ask to talk to him

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Well maybe you can help if you know this guy cause that doesn't appear to be taking good care of the OP.

jrd699

All men not created equal
Established Member
I have had good luck with bangastang, hood struts received 2weeks after order. They are backed up now because of a group buy, the struts are also drop shipped from MRT. I had a good experience with bangastang, love the radiator cover as well.. Install 3 minutes here's a quick pic

DSC_0052-1.jpg

RDWHINE

Terminator
Established Member
I have had good luck with bangastang, hood struts received 2weeks after order. They are backed up now because of a group buy, the struts are also drop shipped from MRT. I had a good experience with bangastang, love the radiator cover as well.. Install 3 minutes here's a quick pic

DSC_0052-1.jpg

Yea I love both the radiator cover and coil covers but don't wanna go with too much terminator!

black 10th vert

Established Member
Yea I love both the radiator cover and coil covers but don't wanna go with too much terminator!

I agree. I think they both look nice by themselves, but hate when there are too many logos all over the place.

Users who are viewing this thread