Bangastangs or any other company's rad cover question.

SOVACobra03

I have an addiction......
Established Member
2015-02-24%2020.02.02_zpstrt40pvm.png
just need the back longer and notched like you mention. Looking at the pic I don't think it would be a big issue and man it would look good. But I'm not steve nor do I know how hard that would be. I'm sure he will jump in and see your suggestion eventually

Dominican_7

Established Member
2015-02-24%2020.02.02_zpstrt40pvm.png
just need the back longer and notched like you mention. Looking at the pic I don't think it would be a big issue and man it would look good. But I'm not steve nor do I know how hard that would be. I'm sure he will jump in and see your suggestion eventually

Great suggestion, I will be in for sure on these. :beer:

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
Well you lil group buy putter togetherers' just go! I can't wait to see the finished product.

For the record, Crappastang is NOT the manufacturer, only a crappy...no shitty middle man. The people that made the actual cover have no attachment to BAS except a bad business agreement. That will be their downfall but it is what it is.

I'll be selling my polished cover and going with a TF without a doubt.

SOVACobra03

Established Member
Well you lil group buy putter togetherers' just go! I can't wait to see the finished product.

For the record, Crappastang is NOT the manufacturer, only a crappy...no shitty middle man. The people that made the actual cover have no attachment to BAS except a bad business agreement. That will be their downfall but it is what it is.

I'll be selling my polished cover and going with a TF without a doubt.
Hey my lil group buy putting together ass is trying to further the terminator community as a whole lol OK not really I'm just trying to get nice stuff for mine hehe

krazyazian

Established Member
I have no doubt in Steve's abilities so I'm in to buy one if this comes to fruition cause my factory one is cracked. Hopefully there's a group buy.

scamara1977

Established Member
I would definitely be in for one. If he could make one that flowed to he puto tank seamlessly, that would be pretty badass! If not, yeah, I'm still in!

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
Hey my lil group buy putting together ass is trying to further the terminator community as a whole lol OK not really I'm just trying to get nice stuff for mine hehe

Same thing I did last year so I get that. I'm working on a project with KillerGlass as we speak to design a pyrex clear radiator hose set for our cars. I just have to find someone with an old set of the actual hoses to send in to make the prototype. I'll be setting a group buy for those upon completion.

I'll be selling my "Bangastang" cover once you and Steve stop farting around and get this done :beer:

SOVACobra03

Established Member
Same thing I did last year so I get that. I'm working on a project with KillerGlass as we speak to design a pyrex clear radiator hose set for our cars. I just have to find someone with an old set of the actual hoses to send in to make the prototype. I'll be setting a group buy for those upon completion.

I'll be selling my "Bangastang" cover once you and Steve stop farting around and get this done
clear hoses? How interesing. And speaking of farting around cough cough steve cough lol

Rob_Stylez

Established Member
I love mine, aside from having to polish it up every now and then but I agree with Steve, it is a bit flimsy. I obviously dont have TF Tanks but I think I may pull the trigger with their next batch, I like the window on the cap.

I didnt get my cover from BS, I got mine thanks to Matt :rockon: he somehow 'brokered' a group buy with Undercover Innovations.

If TF starts making them Ill sell mine and get a TF cover, oh and Steve, if you guys start making them, please get the A right in Terminator :-D

PS: If you put this cover on, be ready to order a set of hood struts if you dont already have them because poprods dont fit.

IMG_9451_zps455f6235.jpg

DSC_0468_zpsopf7qbgb.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread