Bangastang Radiator Cover

mystichromecob

Established Member
Has anyone painted the "Terminator" part of the radiator covers by Bangastang? I saw a picture the other day, but now I can't find the picture again. Just looking for some ideas. If any one has can you post some pics please.

mystichromecob

Established Member
I already ordered, I finally spoke to someone to someone working for them yesterday for the first time since ordering it 2/5/14. I agree with whats been said, but I should have it by next week.

cj428mach

Established Member
Cancel your order and order directly from the manufacture. There was thread started just a few weeks ago.

03cobraracer

Established Member
Do you just ask to have terminator engraved on it? I want one but don't wanna deal with bangastang. This other place ship fast?

D-MANN

Established Member
I think the factory one is just fine. If i was to get one it would just be plain no "TERMINATOR" engraving. Maybe there is a "TERMI" option for the termi crowd. That would make alot happy lol.

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
Hmm - wonder if they could do one with COBRA instead and match the correct font. My car doesn't have enough show or go under the hood to pull off the Terminator plate lol.

tarheeltrooper

900 H.P. Club
Established Member
Hmm - wonder if they could do one with COBRA instead and match the correct font. My car doesn't have enough show or go under the hood to pull off the Terminator plate lol.

love that idea. its as easy as writing the file then entering it in the computer to do it and wah la. you should call the manufacturer and ask them.

D-MANN

Established Member

I like the COBRA idea as long as its not over powering huge. Strange I like the terminator coil covers but think the terminator rad cover looks "ricey"

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
I like the COBRA idea as long as its not over powering huge. Strange I like the terminator coil covers but think the terminator rad cover looks "ricey"

I don't think it looks ricey, just ballsy - like you better having an engine bay with the show and go of Kornfed to pull it off.

D-MANN

Established Member
Maybe most would not agree with me. To me its "ricey" borderline over kill especially if your already sporting the terminator coil covers. I would rock just plain black without any lettering.

Users who are viewing this thread