bamma cammed tune?

SicShelby09

Banned
Seems to me the cam profile is aggressive hence the 412hp factory, in my opinion ford adjusted the tuning to have good idle quality and your already benefitting from the cam profile you just can't hear what they can actually sound like. The tuners are using the Tivct to access the sound just like ford did to make a smooth idle while still being able to have can profiles to make serious horsepower with very little cubic inch. I would like to know the centerline On our factory cam specs ???

Im all for the lope idle tune, but this is actually not the truth. The car will idle smoothly with the stock cams with no intervention. But for the lope, I think shaun said he had to turn them like 50* apart or something like that. He would know. But no, the car does not have hot cams from the factory.

injfuel

broke parts again
Established Member
Cams

Im all for the lope idle tune, but this is actually not the truth. The car will idle smoothly with the stock cams with no intervention. But for the lope, I think shaun said he had to turn them like 50* apart or something like that. He would know. But no, the car does not have hot cams from the factory.

I kinda figured that with the extra fuel they get from changing the cam profile just wasn't sure , pretty neat though

Users who are viewing this thread