Baltimore has our best and brightest

jaxbusa

Established Member
This was going on at my middle school and high school over 20 years ago. This is why I’m not happy about my property tax paying for it. It’s unfortunate and will cost us a fortune in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
God only knows how but I catch a channel on YT called Calamari Productions and it deals with juveniles in Indiana. Sometimes they end up in placement for kids and other times they end up in Wabash. Usually the program dives in deep starting with the kids being brought in after arrest and up until their court date, featuring the same judge who seems fair, and even a bit further in the process. The kids are brain dead. Most seem to lack even basic cognition to the point where they not only fail to understand the severity of their actions but they can't even put together a sensible and understandable thought. The impression I get from the article and more specifically the school in question is how it appears to be Faber College x 100. The kid who was demoted and is back in 9th grade must in the group of the worst of the worst when it comes to sense and basic knowledge.

My94GT

Established Member
Shocker, take a drive down eastern avenue or a few other roads in the area and just looking at the living conditions alone tells the story.

it’s sad really that I’m 30 min away from Baltimore and yet I’m in one of the richest counties with some of the best public schooling in the nation. What this shows is that Baltimore local government continues to fail their people. What’s really sad is it’s only getting worse due to covid as already struggling businesses in that area likely aren’t going to make it or have closed for good so even less opportunities for anyone to try and do something of worse other than hit the streets.

Blown 89

Established Member
The kid was late or absent for 272 days. Democrats are going to tell you that money will solve the problem but it won't. At some point personal responsibility needs to set in and money won't fix that.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
The kid was late or absent for 272 days. Democrats are going to tell you that money will solve the problem but it won't. At some point personal responsibility needs to set in and money won't fix that.

but how do you get down to the root to address this? These kids parents have never known it, not likely to learn it now so they damned sure didn't teach it to their kids. It's pretty clear they barely show up to school anyway so how do they teach it?

From a realistic point of view a lot of people have a lot to keep/gain by keeping a large part of the population ignorant and poor

MG0h3

Established Member
but how do you get down to the root to address this? These kids parents have never known it, not likely to learn it now so they damned sure didn't teach it to their kids. It's pretty clear they barely show up to school anyway so how do they teach it?

From a realistic point of view a lot of people have a lot to keep/gain by keeping a large part of the population ignorant and poor

First step is to look people like this in the eye and say it’s ALL your fault.

You’re a ****ing failure.

But no, it’s Mr Potatoheads fault.

This will never end.

Gov about to cut checks for reparations. Further reinforcing that their inability to succeed at even the lowest level is not their fault, but something that happened 100s of years ago.

Again, it will never, ever change.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Blown 89

Established Member

Remove government subsidies and let people sink or swim.

I used to work for the USDA specifically in the WIC program. We ensured compliance for benefits and people, I shit you not, planned to have kids every 5 years to keep the benefits going. I hate to say it but these people are by and large the worst of society and there is nothing you can do for them until they choose to do something for themselves.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member

People who don't want to be reached will never be reached no matter what you do. I think it is safe to say the boy in question will end up incarcerated. His wealth or lack there of will be based on his choices.

The root though? Ending the free rides and rewards for poor choices might be a start.

My94GT

Established Member
If they want to fix the problems it has to start with incentivizing the right people, business owners. Bring more business to the city and more opportunities are created thus less people just waiting around for their hand outs. It definitely couldn’t happen over night but it has to start there and people need to be held accountable for their poor life choices on top of that.

Great Asp

Established Member
Premium Member
Gonna be whiteys fault when he struggles with life.

"systemic racism by white supremacists"!!!

If the parents cared they would have asked how junior was doing, and made the decision to "LEAVE" that rotten school system.

We have family members that never have had much money. But, they figured out a way to send their boys to Catholic schools.

Now one is a mechanical engineer, the other after a short pro soccer career is now a LEO, and the third is in college and plays soccer.

When something is important to you, you tend to address it.

Of course, parents of Baltimore will want to blame everyone else.

E

Great Asp

Established Member
Premium Member
Oh, before my last post, I did not see the name of the school...

I am so sorry, I was thinking the name of the school was "Lincoln", or "Washington" or God forbid "Jefferson"!

It's okay guys, relax, the school name is 100% woke "Augusta Fells Savage".

25012089_120455899844.jpg

So stop hating on the teachers, the parents, the local Baltimore government. They are so woke.

E

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Aren't the Dems advocating 16year olds be allowed to vote?

OK Bozos, stop clowning around.

Users who are viewing this thread