Bald Eagle Nest Live Feed

Sapperstang

Established Member
If you like this the Cornell Lab of Ornithology has several bird cams. The red tailed hawk cam is probably the most popular and the quality is much better than this one. Cornell's cams aren't up yet though.

Torchy

Established Member
Anyone see the dad swoop in earlier? Evidently hes the one bringing the food.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Pretty broad diet. I see a fish, some bird parts, and a baby gator that's not even all the way dead yet! :eek:

edit:
Actually, I don't know what the hell that is. It has a gator head but a fish body! :??:

Definitely not an alligator as we don't have them in north Georgia.

blackedout06

Established Member
These are so cool to watch! My girlfriends sister has been watching the Dick Pritchett eagle cam almost every day since their eggs hatched back in December, sadly one of the eagles died a month after it was born and the parents fed it to the other one haha Heres the link to that one if anyone wants to it out as well Eagle Cam

camaross0002

Established Member
That is pretty cool looks like mama is pissed and wants the youngin to go to sleep:sleeping:.

Would be cool if they put one in the nest of one I have gone by for eight years on the railroad. The nest is the size of a honda civic in a tree. From what the old guys I work with said they have noticed the nest for over 30 years and it keeps getting bigger.

UtahSVT

Established Member
ecRJih7.jpg

Just for reference sake... Eagle talon!!!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I just opened the link again and it was tearing something apart in the nest. Then flew off with it. There are feathers everywhere. :eek:

Torchy

Established Member
OK anyone else obsessed with this? Got my whole work watching lol

UtahSVT

Established Member
I wonder where the other bird is? I've only seen the 2 adults in the nest one time.

Users who are viewing this thread