badcobra putting the gap on a turbo busa & stretched ZX10R

MG0h3

Established Member
Thats insane. I bet those guys are in disbelief when they don't run away from you.

badcobra

It's Fast
Established Member
The turbo busas are for sure lol. They get a little bit triggered. Honestly I can beat most liter bikes. A well tuned big boost and ridden turbo busa would probably put it to me though. Both the turbo busas I've run this summer were average riders.
17c9763a05079a42c783bc66ce1cddd2.jpg

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

helloWorld

Established Member
But, but, but, those are terrible drivers and that is most definitely not a turbo busa :p

That is a fast car man! Looks like fun.

badcobra

It's Fast
Established Member
But, but, but, those are terrible drivers and that is most definitely not a turbo busa

That is a fast car man! Looks like fun.
Haha yeah only heard that 50 times. The busa has an older kit on it that retains a factory style pipe so it looks different than what most think they should look like. Definitely saw the turbo and boost controller on it though lol

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Kiohtee

Established Member
That's just crazy man! Awesome, awesome car! I had no idea 1,000rwhp was enough to pull boosted Busas! Not that 1K is anything to scoff at. Lol

Kiohtee

Established Member
Dead serious, curious...what differences would show themselves?

From a roll like this, I honestly can't see there being a win versus loss difference. It's not like these things take forever to spool, so even if it's being foot-shifted and dropping boost between gears, it's coming right back in.

Plus let us remember that not every boosted Busa is making 400+whp. I'd wager that most are actually making 220-250whp, which while still fast, is much different than the extreme 400+ examples we're used to seeing in these crazy major media publications. ;)

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Dead serious, curious...what differences would show themselves?

Truthfully, if the bike has just a little turbo and isn't one of the 300-450hp ones...I feel like the race should have been about even.

Now, if it was one of the 400hp Busas....a good rider would've put buses on him.

Plus let us remember that not every boosted Busa is making 400+whp. I'd wager that most are actually making 220-250whp, which while still fast, is much different than the extreme 400+ examples we're used to seeing in these crazy major media publications. ;)

I just assumed it was one of the ridiculous ones.

Kiohtee

Established Member
I just assumed it was one of the ridiculous ones.

And it very well could have been. I'm just putting it out there that the odds are against us there, as there are more 220-250whp Busas out there than there are 400+whp ones.

Either way, OP's car is ridiculous itself. :eek:

_Snake_

Established Member
Awesome pulls!

The guy on the Busa looks like he weighs 300+ lbs.....I wonder if it would've been any closer with a 160lb rider?

badcobra

It's Fast
Established Member
I'd guess the dude weighed about 220. Here is another one I raced earlier this year with the same gt28 turbo. This guy was maybe 160

Users who are viewing this thread