BADASS day in the 03 (pics)

sweet10th

Established Member
Yeah nice car man.
I was gonna ask about your springs too.
Sweet Rims.

wuplash

Established Member
i will third this what springs are you running as i like your ride height it's perfect:beer: also what size tires are you running on the back.

you have a nice ride:rockon:

ak_cobra

Established Member
glad to hear something positive on the board!!! what wheels and tires? sizes? springs? thanks in advance! nice car BTW!!!

stang2supra

Established Member
Thanks for the compliments guys.

The wheels are 19x10.5 in the back with 295's. Sorry, as I do not know the exact offset. They are HRE's.

The car is currently sitting on MM coilovers. Topless- Nice little piece of history, love that Saleen wing. ;-)

As for the wax, I use a wax that I get from a friend who's in the professional detailing business. It's called PST for anyone who is interested. In my opinion, it is much easier/simpler to use than zaino while giving off a better shine. Also, it is cheaper but I believe it isn't readily available to the public.

wuplash

Established Member
Originally posted by stang2supra
Thanks for the compliments guys.

The wheels are 19x10.5 in the back with 295's. Sorry, as I do not know the exact offset. They are HRE's.

The car is currently sitting on MM coilovers. Topless- Nice little piece of history, love that Saleen wing. ;-)

As for the wax, I use a wax that I get from a friend who's in the professional detailing business. It's called PST for anyone who is interested. In my opinion, it is much easier/simpler to use than zaino while giving off a better shine. Also, it is cheaper but I believe it isn't readily available to the public.

thks.do you remember the middle number on your rear tires.
example 295/35/19
295/30/19
ect ect ect.thks again for the info:rockon:

stang2supra

Established Member
Originally posted by wuplash
thks.do you remember the middle number on your rear tires.
example 295/35/19
295/30/19
ect ect ect.thks again for the info:rockon:

Sorry for the late reply, I was gone for part of the weekend. The size is 295/30zr19. Hope that helps.

Users who are viewing this thread