Bad neighbors SMH

DSGCOBRA24

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
The basketball didn’t crack your stucco. Do a walk around of your house and you’ll see plenty more cracks.

I do agree the basketball hitting the house is very annoying. Id make him put a net up ASAP or, hangout in your backyard when they’re playing and if a basketball goes over into your yard, pop that shit.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Go in your back yard and play Jarts (the original ones, not the pussified versions that came later) a couple of times and be loud saying "nice shot" or " holy crap, Jarts are fun" such that he can hear you. Throw them over the fence a few times while hes' playing basketball then just nonchalantly walk onto his property and say "oopsie" and then pick them up and walk away.

Seriously, this may get ugly. Be smart, and play to win on all fronts.

Yeah, I may have taken one of those off the head as a kid in the 80s.

Last edited:

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Go in your back yard and play Jarts (the original ones, not the pussified versions that came later) a couple of times and be loud saying "nice shot" or " holy crap, Jarts are fun" such that he can hear you. Throw them over the fence a few times while hes' playing basketball then just nonchalantly walk onto his property and say "oopsie" and then pick them up and walk away.

Seriously, this may get ugly. Be smart, and play to win on all fronts.

NIXDSG

Established Member
I've been though this. Dickhead neighbor, a doctor no less, would let his dog shit on my yard and not pick it up. At one point getting ready to mow I was picking his dogs shit up and dropping it on his side of property line, while he stood 15' away. It was funny how he got pissed and stomped around picking it up after me. After that his adopted kid, responsible for the dog, disappeared. Dog too. Aslo, his kids would run around Screaming at all times of the night. I'm saying 6 to 14 year olds at midnight on a school night. That's not how I run my house.

I moved to the most awesome place in the woods. Now the birds and yotes wake me/keep me up. Love it!

josephcostello

Established Member
I also don't think I'd be ok with him assuming free access to your property whenever he decides to throw the ball over. For example, my neighbors dog sometimes gets off leash and comes on our 5 acres and wants to see our dog. I could care less, maybe happens 3 times a year. Our neighbors cool and so is the dog, I know it's an accident. She can come over and get her dog because I know it's not intentional. Now, if the dog was doing that continually, I may say the dog should be better tied down (right fully so) and it's kind of annoying - solely for the fact that someone's property isn't for free access to anyone who chooses so. This guy thinks as long as he "accidently" throws it over, he can just come on over. Happens once or twice? Sure, no problem, could care less. This guy has broken that boundary and will continue unless you put your foot down. Like stated earlier, you will inevitably end up being the bad guy in this situation because the dude sounds like kind of a dead beat and pretty entitled. Keep your cool and stand your ground.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
I say next time it happens, you walk over there with your hands on your hips. Look him in the eye, and kick him square in the nuts.

xsellr8

BANNED
Established Member
Yep.

How long has this been going on? When did you first notify him of the issue (maybe I missed it in the video). If it has been a week, give it some time. If it has been a month or longer, its time to be an asshole about it, especially since it has cracked your stucco.

I would get someone out to the house to give you an estimate on repairing the stucco and give it to him. **** this shit. I wouldn't play any games. This asshat is aware that it is an issue and has had time to address it, but he doesn't care. Time to play hardball.

Next step would be doing burnouts in his driveway with your SY Cobra...everyone knows it is the best color. :)

Installed in August, we spoke to them then. Last week I brought it up again and he said “I’ll look into it.” Next week I’ll ask his progress

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
I have a good friend that lives along the lower Niagara River. Beautiful spot but the houses are squeezed together pretty tightly. So a Canadian redhead moves in next door. She introduced herself to him once. Next thing you know she calls him late at night and asks him if he will climb into her bed and let her splash water on him as the police are coming after she had a heated argument with her ex-husband.

WTF?

He had actually considered banging her but now realized she was a batshit crazy liberal (by virtue of her citizenship:)) idiot with some really tainted views. He wouldn't **** her so she invited his son over and tried to give him a blowjob. Didn't happen and the two homeowners completely broke ties. Since then she has done some really annoying things that bother the neighborhood. So the last time I go to my friends house I see him standing over her AC unit, only about 10' from my friends house. He's urinating all over it. I laughed when I realized what he was doing and he said that everyone that comes to his house does the same and that he had been doing it for some time. He's also a bit of a gun nut and told me he blew three or four chipmunks/squirrels out of the tall dense trees that hang over everyones house such that they fell to a cushioned death in her green, never cleaned, unused pool.

I was helping him with his truck one day when you could hear a car with the base pumping come down the street. Pulls into her driveway and two black guys get out and go inside. He looks at me, shakes his head and tells me she is ****ing both of them. I asked him how he knew and he said they go outside on her shitty porch (overlooking her green pool) and get high after sex without putting any clothes on. She has a son that she "home schools" that is in the house while these activities take place. Anyway, the two brothers are leaving just as her ex husband is pulling in the driveway to pick up the kid. An ugly argument ensued, with every word clear as day at least 6 houses down from hers.

So yeah, I'm a huge fan of country living out in the middle of nowhere.

josephcostello

Established Member
I have a good friend that lives along the lower Niagara River. Beautiful spot but the houses are squeezed together pretty tightly. So a Canadian redhead moves in next door. She introduced herself to him once. Next thing you know she calls him late at night and asks him if he will climb into her bed and let her splash water on him as the police are coming after she had a heated argument with her ex-husband.

WTF?

He had actually considered banging her but now realized she was a batshit crazy liberal (by virtue of her citizenship:)) idiot with some really tainted views. He wouldn't **** her so she invited his son over and tried to give him a blowjob. Didn't happen and the two homeowners completely broke ties. Since then she has done some really annoying things that bother the neighborhood. So the last time I go to my friends house I see him standing over her AC unit, only about 10' from my friends house. He's urinating all over it. I laughed when I realized what he was doing and he said that everyone that comes to his house does the same and that he had been doing it for some time. He's also a bit of a gun nut and told he he blew three or four chipmunks/squirrels out of the tall dense trees that hang over everyones house such that they fell to a cushioned death in her green, never cleaned, unused pool.

I was helping him with his truck one day when you could hear a car with the base pumping come down the street. Pulls into her driveway and two black guys get out and go inside. He looks at me, shakes his head and tells me she is ****ing both of them. I asked him how he knew and he said they go outside on her shitty porch (overlooking her green pool) and get high after sex without putting any clothes on. She has a son that she "home schools" that is in the house while these activities take place. Anyway, the two brothers are leaving just as her ex husband is pulling in the driveway to pick up the kid. An ugly argument ensued, with every word clear as day at least 6 houses down from hers.

So yeah, I'm a huge fan of country living out in the middle of nowhere.
Dude this is the most bizarre **** I've ever read. Gotta love the country with neighbors you have to go out of your way to see, those are the best kind.

xsellr8

BANNED
Established Member
The basketball didn’t crack your stucco. Do a walk around of your house and you’ll see plenty more cracks.

I do agree the basketball hitting the house is very annoying. Id make him put a net up ASAP or, hangout in your backyard when they’re playing and if a basketball goes over into your yard, pop that shit.

“Should” it not have cracked the stucco, it definitely will crack easily now with the ball. Also, it’s hitting a lot more with different scenarios than the one video I have right now

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
“Should” it not have cracked the stucco, it definitely will crack easily now with the ball. Also, it’s hitting a lot more with different scenarios than the one video I have right now

Depends on the composition of the stucco too. If it was made in the traditional way, limestone, sand and water, then it’s pretty tough. However if it’s made with Portland cement, sand and water, then it’s not as tough.

stockishGT

Established Member
With that many houses that close together you can’t possibly be naive enough to think you wouldn’t have an issue with anyone. Beautiful home for sure, but damn they are built right on top of the next.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

stockishGT

Established Member
I know that may come off a little “douchey” and I didn’t really mean for it to. You seem like a solid guy and I hate for anyone to have to deal with that kind of bs, but I can’t help but be curious as to why you wouldn’t want to purchase/build a home a little more rural.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

josephcostello

Established Member
Depends on the composition of the stucco too. If it was made in the traditional way, limestone, sand and water, then it’s pretty tough. However if it’s made with Portland cement, sand and water, then it’s not as tough.
This ^. The stucco on my house is smooth and looks stronger than what was in the video, a basketball will not crack it with simple repeated taps from a ball. But I have seen the kind in the video and it does seem a lot more brittle.

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Reminds me of a funny story. One Christmas my uncle pulled up in his brand new 1984 Chrysler Lazer Turbo. Two kids were playing with their new football and he asked to them to watch out for the car. No sooner did he turn around and "boom" the football bounced off the car. He turned around, grabbed the ball with one hand and pulled out a switchblade with the other and gutted the ball, tossed it to the kids and said "play with this dickheads" or something like that.

People are just extremely ignorant anymore. They lets their dogs bark all day and night, they leave dog crap on their neighbors lawns, let their kids run rampant, etc. I got to a point I lost it on a neighbor. Later that night I told my wife "We're moving, because if I stay here any longer I'm going to kill someone". I moved to the sticks with no close neighbors and no one bothers me except the tree frogs.

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
Reminds me of a funny story. One Christmas my uncle pulled up in his brand new 1984 Chrysler Lazer Turbo. Two kids were playing with their new football and he asked to them to watch out for the car. No sooner did he turn around and "boom" the football bounced off the car. He turned around, grabbed the ball with one hand and pulled out a switchblade with the other and gutted the ball, tossed it to the kids and said "play with this dickheads" or something like that.

People are just extremely ignorant anymore. They lets their dogs bark all day and night, they leave dog crap on their neighbors lawns, let their kids run rampant, etc. I got to a point I lost it on a neighbor. Later that night I told my wife "We're moving, because if I stay here any longer I'm going to kill someone". I moved to the sticks with no close neighbors and no one bothers me except the tree frogs.
Tree frogs make good neighbors.

Sent from my [mind] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

DSGCOBRA24

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.

No it shouldn’t have. Does your stucco crack if you’re leaning against your house? Is that the only crack on the entire house? I’m betting there’s cracks all around where a ball hasn’t hit it before.

Users who are viewing this thread