Bad neighbors SMH

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
I have nothing of any value to ad other than threads like these make me love my 40 acre slice of wooded heaven even more, I can't even hardly see a neighbors house.
My wife and I only plan to stay in the area we are in for another two years. That means I am looking to rent a home. I really don't want to be in a subdivision for two years. I haven't had close neighbors in more than 10 years. I don't want to start now.

Sent from my [mind] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
My wife and I only plan to stay in the area we are in for another two years. That means I am looking to rent a home. I really don't want to be in a subdivision for two years. I haven't had close neighbors in more than 10 years. I don't want to start now.

My wife and I will probably retire to her families land out Crockett, 400 acres and no neighbors you can hear or see.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Lmao! You’ve got “neighborhood seniority” so the new guy shouldn’t place his hoop where he wants on HIS property?

I’d tell you to eat a shit covered d1ck.

And for what it’s worth, your real beef is with the shitty builder that apparently used garbage stucco. How on earth does a basketball cause your house to crack. Ah hahahahaha ha

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

DSGCOBRA24

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Lmao! You’ve got “neighborhood seniority” so the new guy shouldn’t place his hoop where he wants on HIS property?

And for what it’s worth, your real beef is with the shitty builder that apparently used garbage stucco. How on earth does a basketball cause your house to crack. Ah hahahahaha ha

Exactly!! Lol. Well said!

slow poke

Established Member

Ok, assuming you were him what would you do if the ball was popped when it went over to the neighbors property? Also, assuming you didn't see him pop it.

slow poke

Established Member

Above post got screwed up

Ok, assuming you were him what would you do if the ball was popped when it went over to the neighbors property? Also, assuming you didn't see him pop it.

ford fanatic

Four Eyed Freak
Established Member

I've been in the OP's position, first house was a townhouse for two years (it sucked), then on to a subdivision with about 1/2 acre for two years (better but still sucked).

Built my current home in 06' and have loved every minute of it. Plan to be here until I retire in 15 years and 7 months...

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Above post got screwed up

I’d buy another ball and probably install a net.

I’m not saying OP shouldn’t be irritated but:

1. The ball isn’t cracking the house
2. OP is slightly or possibly full gay if he feels new neighbor shouldn’t have his hoop where it is because OP lived there longer.

IMO, OP is butthurt that he has a neighbor at all. That’s the true rub in all of this.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

slow poke

Established Member

2. OP is slightly or possibly full gay if he feels new neighbor shouldn’t have his hoop where it is because OP lived there longer.

IMO, OP is butthurt that he has a neighbor at all. That’s the true rub in all of this.

I understand your position and it is logical on the senority issue which is not a thing.

So that solves the issue then, OP should just pop the balls as they come over with a slow leak method with like a 2 penny nail.

Khan

BANNED STOCK BRAKE PADS GURU
Established Member
Remove old cheap wall and build a better. If a basketball cracks your whatever then its useless... You seem like one of those neighbors that wants to whine about other neighbors...

slow poke

Established Member
Smokey burnouts every early morning and late night in your driveway (no moving violations) until it's fixed. Problem solved.

WTF would burnouts do other than cost the OP a fortune in tires lmao. Some of you guys have some exquisitely dumb solutions to this problem!

josephcostello

Established Member

1. None of us can say whether or not the ball is cracking the house besides the OP unless we're all suddenly experts on the condition of his house.
2. OP feels the hoop shouldn't be there only if a ball flying over a wall and hitting his property is a daily occurrence, he made no mention that he gets special treatment because his house was first. If your actions are damaging someone else's property (which if it's cracking stucco then it is), then you have the right to tell that person to stop.

joshcarp81

Established Member
So everyone that said its okay for the placement of the hoop and the ball coming over on a regular occurence are cool if they were in OP's shoes? You mean you guys are okay with a neighbor hitting your house all the time with a basketball? Damage or not my house isnt a backboard. I wouldnt be cool with it but i also wouldnt be texting the guy my issue. Id knock on his door and tell him the next ball going over the wall should be considered destroyed followed by any others until there is a solution to the problem.
Im glad i got out of our neighborhood when we did 13 years of neighbors after 5 without sucked. Only issue we have now are the idiots a couple acres away let their dogs run and we both live on a sharp obstructed view turn and the dogs are on the road alot. I just feel bad for the dogs.

josephcostello

Established Member
You’re great at reading comp aren’t you?

You missed the part where the guy is damaging OPs house. It doesn't matter if the stucco is cheap, if it's being cracked from a basketball being thrown at it then the basketball being thrown at is is why it's being cracked. Is the whole house cracking from cheap stucco? Just that one area is what I gather from the info I got in the video.

You are connecting him saying his house was the first built and him saying if he can't control his shots maybe he should re locate the hoop, to him suddenly saying he has the authority to tell this guy what to do. You then got carried away by assuming he's got cheap stucco about a house you've never built, seen, or know anything about. Are you an expert on stucco?

What's up with calling the OP a butthurt, full or semi gay, and saying you'd tell him to eat a d***? You don't even the guy lol.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member

@josephcostello

I get your point but I know him well enough.

The bigger story here, honestly, is his desire to get millions of clicks on his garbage videos.

I’m truthfully a little ashamed I watched it, but I did.

That trunk space tho!!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread