Bad neighbors SMH

blk02edge

Established Member
Now I just feel stupid for ever even looking at this thread and trying to help by commenting on this “problem” that you are using as a reason to get clicks or something. Im out...I am going to go do something much more interesting like watch paint dry or something. Good luck with the future video productions!
+1

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
Ok, so to help with your problem, mount a bright spotlight facing toward the basketball goal. They have to face your house to shoot and it will be like the sun is in their eyes. Leave that light on all night, every night. Maybe get another and point it at his windows.

And I have to say I feel you might be that creepy neighbor who videos everyone and will call the cops if a kid walks across your lawn.
Gu3gCYA.gif

98SVTContour98

Established Member
This type of person (bball neighbor) will never understand your point of view....You should have just checked with HOA regarding what was allowed to be installed as protection for your house and then proceeded to do it yourself.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Jesus H. Christ bro, spawn a backbone! That guy is walking all over you, taking advantage of your kind nature.

**** that guy’s balls. Shot those ****ers with a shotty. Balls will never be tossed your way again.

Toyless

Established Member
Believe me... I totally understand. I get annoyed by just going outside to grill my food and see my neighbors. We live on a dead end road with maybe 14 houses... Everyone has an acre or so... If it was like 3-5 I'd be happy!

I dream of coming home and never seeing anyone.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread