Back to the clean look - 99 Cobra (Pic Heavy)

cobrasvtcoupe25

Established Member
Thanks everyone for the comments, suggestions, advice, etc. :beer:

I'm planning on powder coating the BBS RK's this fall. I haven't decided on the color yet, but white, gunmetal or hypercoat silver would be really cool.

Chin's aren't made for the 99/01 bumpers, but with everyone and their mother wanting me to put one on I'll look into the 03/04 chin.

Wheels are 18x8.5 front and 18x10 rear. Yes, I prefer the uniqueness of the 99 cobra front. The rear tires are 335/30/18.

Thanks 50 Deep for being the only person to answer my question, lol.

Predatorbird

Established Member
I believe that's also known as the "home depot" lip spoiler. Do a search on google to see exactly what you need to buy it yourself for less. I wish I knew about that before selling my car. I would have put it on to see how it looked.

Last edited:

03cobrarocks

Established Member
Nice ride! I am really starting to like white more and more...

I think chin spoiler, some window tint, and either widen the rear rims or go down a tire size..

cobrasvtcoupe25

Established Member
I believe that's also known as the "home depot" lip spoiler. Do a search on google to see exactly what you need to buy it yourself for less. I wish I knew about that before selling my car. I would have put it on to see how it looked.

Thanks Adam for the info! I'm going to check it out for my cobra.

Nice ride!:rockon:

Thanks!

Nice ride! I am really starting to like white more and more...

I think chin spoiler, some window tint, and either widen the rear rims or go down a tire size..

Thanks, you just named all of my next exterior mods spot on! We must have similar taste :beer:

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
All I keep thinking when looking at the pics, is why there is not a chin spoiler. I would put a Mach 1 chin spoiler on that thing as of yesterday.

I personally think the 17 to 18 stagger looks silly.

Diggin the rear shot of the car though!

sig says 18's all around?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The hyper-coat silver or gunmetal would look very good, and definitely would be much easier to clean than white. Brake dust will show up real quick. Very nice looking Cobra you have there.

Users who are viewing this thread