Back to stock-Baer brakes front and rear

lilredcoupe

Established Member
Putting my 2011 Shelby back to stock to sell.

Baer brakes- roughly 3K miles- no road racing or auto cross. Very little wear

Front
6P series (6 piston calipers powder coated in red with "Shelby" in black)
14" 2-piece eradispeed rotors
Ceramic pads
Braided lines

Rear
14" 2-piece eradispeed 2 rotors
Relocation bracket for stock caliper to fit larger rotors
Ceramic pads

Asking $1400 shipped for front and rear setup

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgATTACH]47925[/ATTACH]image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    843.6 KB · Views: 632
Last edited:

TurboX2

Established Member
Are the pads a street or track compound? If you have them off the car could you weigh a front caliper and rotor? I spent quite a bit on lightweight wheels, would like to know how much I would be putting back... :)

lilredcoupe

Established Member
Are the pads a street or track compound? If you have them off the car could you weigh a front caliper and rotor? I spent quite a bit on lightweight wheels, would like to know how much I would be putting back... :)

I just weighed the front caliper, bracket, pads, and the rotor on just a home scale and they came in at 29.6#s.

The pads are from Baer part #D0731, they are a ceramic street pad. Very low dust and very quiet.

TurboX2

Established Member
Thank you for doing that. One of my concerns is that with the big calipers brake feel will be mushy under normal driving, how did they feel compared to your stock brakes?

lilredcoupe

Established Member
Thank you for doing that. One of my concerns is that with the big calipers brake feel will be mushy under normal driving, how did they feel compared to your stock brakes?

To be honest they didn't feel much different from my Brembos. I never jammed on the brakes so I don't know if they stop any better than stock. I bought them for the looks and to be different. My car was just an occasional driver.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
this is tempting. i currently have 13 brakes on mine but i want to drop back down to a 14" rotor to fit smaller wheels. hmmm..

Users who are viewing this thread